*37*

The next time I wake up, I'm alone

The next time I wake up, I'm alone. I'm completely rolled into the blanket, and it looks like Cowboy tucked me in. How sweet. But after 5 minutes trying to get out of it is frustrating. I'm like a really good rolled burrito. And I only see one option. I have to roll, and that means off the bed as well. That will hurt, but I don't have any other choice. So I roll to the left and land with a thud on the floor, and to my dismay nothing happens. And it fucking hurts and I groan. But more in anger than in pain. 

No matter how I thrash I don't get out of the blanket. I fume as I lie there. Someone needs to rescue me, and I hope I won't attract Jungkook. He will never let this go. I lift my legs with the intention to make as much noise as I can when the door opens and a very surprised Cowboy stands there, barely keeping the smile off his face. "Dove?" But the smile slides right off his face as he sees my face. I'm not angry, but let him think that for now. "Get me out of here." I say. He gulps at my tone and comes slowly closer. "Preferably today. I have a meeting with Mr. Lee." I say next. He kneels next to me, and does something I can't see and I feel the blanket loosen up. 

I get up when I can move my limbs more than a couple of inches. "Aqua, I…., " but I don't look at him and walk to the door. "We'll talk later." And I leave. Let him stew for a few hours. I get to my room and get clean clothes and then rush through my morning routine. Then a quick breakfast, and I'm out the door and into the car waiting for me. It's not Hwan, and I wonder if something happened. The nerves come the closer we get to the company. Will he be angry with me? 

The car parks and I thank the driver and get out. I take the elevator to the top floor and Mr. Lee's secretary lets me into his office. Every time I have a meeting with him, he's never in his office. I don't mind. Now I can enjoy the view some more. This time it takes him longer and at some point I make myself comfortable on one of the lounges. 

After 20 minutes, Mr. Lee's secretary enters, "I'm so sorry, but Mr. Lee is unable to meet with you today. Something important came up." I get up, and follow her to the door. Outside I bow, "no problem. Good day to you." And I leave, but what will I do now?  I go to the dance studios, and I'm in luck. Hoseok is dancing, and I watch from the doorway. The music stops and he sits down, breathing heavy. 

"That looked good," I say as I walk in. He screams in fright at hearing my voice, and I chuckle. He holds his hand over his heart as he looks at me. "You almost gave me a heart attack." And he gets up. I stop before him, "sorry. That wasn't my intention." I say and smile up at him. He looks me up and down, and his expression turns seductive. Hmm maybe I'll get him to strip for me quicker than I thought. 

I walk to the sound system and his phone and scroll through all the songs till I find the one I want. I put it on and it floats out of the speakers. "What's this?" He asks laughing. I stop before him and put my hand on his chest, and I can feel his heart beat and it's sped up. "This?" I ask and he nods. I step closer, and sway my hips, and rub against him. He hisses a breath through his teeth and I see his eyes darken.