*38*

"I thought we can save some water if I join you

"I thought we can save some water if I join you. Do you mind?" I shake my head and make space for him, "of course not. I'm almost done anyway." I rinse my hair with the half spray I get and step out of the shower. When I'm almost out, he grabs my arm and my back crashes against his chest. "Let's have some fun?" He whispers in my ear, his lips graze the shell. A shiver travels over me. He 's hard against me, and I shift on my feet. He feels so good. A quickie? Should I? I want too, I can't resist him. Any of them. Why is that? I wonder again. 

"Yoongi is waiting for me, " I say instead. He chuckles, "he can wait. But if you want I can be very quick too." And he snaps his hips into me. My brain short circuits, and I moan. And his hands explore me. My moan acts as a catalyst, and I give in. I knew it the moment he asked if he could join. I turn in his arms, and look up at him. 

His eyes eat me up and he bites those gorgeous lips. I grab his cock, and squeeze. He groans, and moves his hips. He leans down, and just before our lips meet, I see him smile in victory. Fine, he won. I suck his lower lip into my mouth and suckle, and he moans. His fingers dig into my waist, and then he moves them to my ass. He squeezes, and I moan into his mouth. He lifts my leg and puts it around his waist. His hand finds my core, and rubs. I gasp, his touch electrifying my blood and it pounds through my body. Fueling the anticipation of feeling him slide in and out of me. 

I guide him into me, and we both groan, and when he's fully inside, I put my arms around his shoulders. My face in his neck, and I cling to him and he moves. Slowly, so slow, and I feel every vein and ridge drag against my soft walls. His hand still holds my leg around his waist, and the other is on the small of my back and he pushes me flush up against him. He slowly pulls out and I sigh, and then chuckle. He raises an eyebrow at me. "I thought you could be quick too?" I moan, he just pushed in a little faster. 

"Okay, you asked for it." And the promise in his voice makes me gasp. He speeds up and the pleasure multiplies, and fills my entire body with white hot flames. His teeth scrape my neck down, leaving red marks. He licks them after and I hold his head to me. The spring low in my belly winds tighter and tighter. His cock rubs and hits my g-spot repeatedly and every touch adds to the coil. I gasp in the air and moan his name, and he grunts as he finds my clit and circles it. 

Every touch sends tingles down my limbs. "Come for me," he moans against the soft flesh of a breast. His hips never stop and I drown in the pleasure he pulls from my body, I release, and clench around him, and he moans, as he feels how tight I get. His lips kiss my breasts, and he moves to the marks, and when he sees Taehyung's mark, he stops completely. He puts my leg down and turns me around, pulling out of me. He bends his knees, and pushes into me again from behind. 

He stops when he bottoms out. His hands travel to my throat, and he curls a hand around it and squeezes firmly, but not painful. Just very forceful holding me, and I can't move, but I don't want to. I'm perfectly fine where I am. His lips graze my ear as he whisper-growls, "you bonded with another?" Do I detect a little anger? Why is he angry? He can still fuck me. He emphasizes by thrusting hard and fast. I gasp, and surrender. I'm his and he can do to me what he wants. I will love it.