*63*

He looks up, sitting on his bed

He looks up, sitting on his bed. His face lights up seeing me and hearing my question. "Of course I don't mind." He tells me when he places the notebook on the bedside table. I smile and walk closer. He takes my hand and pulls me next to him. 

"I really enjoyed this evening. And as you saw I already started writing." And he points at the notebook. I smile big at him, " I enjoy my time with you too. And I can't wait to create a dance together. You're an exceptional natural dancer." I tell him and watch as he flushes red at the compliment. 

I peer into his eyes and wonder again what he's thinking. "Want to write together?" I break the silence after a very long time where we just stare at each other. He stares a little longer before nodding his head, taking the notebook again and showing it to me. 

On it are some keywords, so he really just started. For the next hour we brainstorm, and at the end we have a first rough draft. It's nowhere near perfect, but it's a start and I'm happy with it. We decided to make it more upbeat, as we both want to have dance the focus. 

I sit up from sprawling on his bed, as he gets up and puts the notebook on his desk. "Ready for sleep?" He asks me, keeping his face blank, so I know he's up to something. 

I fake yawn, holding my hand in front of my mouth, and peer through my lashes at him. His eyes narrow a little, but otherwise he doesn't react. Next I stretch my arms and lie down after, my head on his pillow, watching him. 

"Hmmm," he hums, walking out of the room. I sit up in surprise and watch the doorway. What is he up to? When I hear noises floating through the doorway I lie back down and close my eyes almost completely. A sliver is still visible and I see him come into the room, close the door and walk to his desk. 

He turns around and removes his shirt. The sweatpants he changed into stay on and they are riding low on his hips. The saliva floods my mouth seeing the V disappear into his sweats. 

He walks to the bed, sits on the edge and strokes my nose to the tip. "Aqua?" He whispers very softly. I don't react but suppressing my smile is hard to do. I manage, and his trail continues over my lips, down my neck, over my shoulder, down my arm. He continues till he reaches my feet and now it gets dangerous. I'm bare footed and very ticklish on the bottom of my feet. I don't think I can hold out if he decides to tickle me. 

His nails stroke softly under my foot and I can hold out for 3 seconds before I pull it out of his grasp and sit up. He smirks at me, and I pout back, crossing my arms, pushing my breasts up. I hug myself very tight, pushing them extra hard. His eyes dip down and stay and I see them darken in lust. " So now what?" I ask him, biting my lip. 

He looks up at my question, "are you sure you want to know? We're alone for the first time and do you really want to know the real me?" What does he mean the real him and then I remember the last time he fucked me. And I think I know what he means.