*17*

"Jungkook! What are you doing?"

He jumps away from me as if burned by a hot flame. Maybe he was and I smile to myself. I look at the source of the voice and regard him silently. He glares at Jungkook, and doesn't acknowledge me. 

Okay fine, have it your way, and I grab Jungkook's hand, he is panting and looks scared at our captor. I pull him after me as I leave him staring at us. I open the door to my room and close it after Jungkook is inside. 

The door gets pushed open instantly and I stumble against Jungkook who takes a step back, wrapping his arms around me. Protecting me so to speak. As soon as his eyes land on mine he grabs my wrist and pulls me out of Jungkook arms, catching him off guard. 

I crash against his chest as his arms hold me in a vice. There's no room to move, and I look up into his gorgeous orbs, they burn and I catch my breath. He smirks as he leans to my ear, "you're mine. Only mine," and I gasp. I don't understand the jealousy. Before he never was. But now he clearly is. "I might share you with the others, but in the end you're mine, and only mine. Just remember that." And he kisses me and it's so soft and full of love, a small tear leaves my eye. I wrap him in a hold just as tight as he has. And I drink him in as much as I can. I moan and he groans. We part as I need a breath and he releases me, and leaves the room, and as he is almost outside he turns, "just remember, little Minx." And then he is gone and I stare at the closed door, touching my lower lip, thinking about what he said. 

I jump when I feel someone touch my shoulder and I remember Jungkook. I turn and look at him. He looks back, and I can't read his eyes. He's silent and I wait. I know he wants to ask me something. That much I can see at least. 

"What should you remember?'' he asks after moments of observing me. "You should ask him," I say as I sit down on my bed. He follows and sits beside me. "Why did you kiss me? Don't you have a soulmate?" I ask as he looks at me. He looks down and I can't see his face, and I wait. I have time. I don't have anything planned with the Gemstones tomorrow. 

He finally looks up and he looks miserable. I cup his cheek as I stroke my thumb just below his eye. He smiles sadly and heaves a deep breath. 

"She claims to be my soulmate. But I've a hard time believing her. Besides, I'm not attracted to her in the slightest." He licks his lips, and his eyes darken. "Not like with you. I just want to bury myself deep inside you and stay there for the rest of my life." My breath hitches and he smirks hearing it. He wets his lips again and my eyes catch the sinful act and the smirk grows. He dives in and it's so forceful I fall back on the bed and he hovers over me, as he skilfully kisses me like his life depended on it. His hands stroke my skin under the shirt and he travels higher and higher, raising the shirt with it. 

In the end he makes me lift a little so he can get rid of the annoying fabric covering me. I fall back and he sits up, looking. The curtains aren't closed and the full moon bathes the room in a soft silvery light. "Those are beautiful," he says as his fingers trail Jimin's tattoo. He thinks Yoongi's mark is a tattoo too, as his fingers trail it next. And the feeling is magnified somehow, and I'm distracted for a second. Why does it feel like Yoongi touches the mark? Or me?