*11*

"What the hell!" 

"What the hell!" 

He pulls away in shock and I'm completely in a daze so I don't recognize the voice right away. Only when my eyes land on his soulmate, I understand. 

Oops. Haha he's mine, no matter what you believe. I slide away from him as he looks at her with big eyes. He crosses his arms and she glares at me. Hey I was kissed. I didn't start. I did kiss him back though, but I don't care. As he's not hers, and he never will be. 

I don't believe he gave her the mark. She may claim for it to be so, but I believe he never even  kissed her. I don't know how, or why I know this, but I believe it firmly. 

The memories rush through my brain, but I can't really focus on them as I try to slip away. I don't want to be here right now. Her eyes follow me and she ignores him completely. As he realizes this, he looks to where I was just a few seconds ago.

Not seeing me has him turn on the spot til he finds me. And as our eyes lock I shrug. "She is your soulmate, you deal with her." I tell him as I stop being invisible and just walk to the elevators. I know I shouldn't entertain this, but now the memories come back slowly, the latest come first so the hurt he caused me crashes over me and this is my revenge. Sort of. 

My number one priority is sorting through my memories and asses what is weird. And then finding Yoongi. Being my complete self again has the need to find him that much stronger burning through me. 

I walk past her and she tries to slap me. Really slap? Are we children? I catch her hand and she gasps. I smile, and point at him. "Deal with him. He kissed me. So he is at fault." I release her hand and walk away. I call the elevator and when it arrives I get on. Happy to leave the quarreling couple behind. 

For now I'll go home and try again tomorrow. So I leave the building and call for a taxi. I need to wait for a couple of minutes and as I finally get into one, I see her come out. She doesn't look happy. 

Living in the dorm now will be absolute hell. Aah well, I'll survive. The Taxi drives away and I lose her line of sight. I mull through my thoughts. And I realize I still miss about two days of memories. The days before that final confrontation are still missing, but I think I know what happened. 

But not really remembering makes the impact not as heavy as it normally would. And as it's so long ago, I don't know. It's just weird. I'm weird. Why is the impact so mellow? Maybe the horror of it will come later? Or maybe this is it? I really don't remember anything. Just that picture Jimin showed me. 

The Taxi reaches my home and I pay, with tip. I get out, and as I'm looking for my key, I'm not looking at the door. 

"Hey babygirl," a very familiar voice says. I look up in horror, "what the fuck are you doing here?" I can't help but ask. I stop and look, no glare, at him. "I came to visit my girlfriend." He drawls, and I remember. He still thinks that I believe the whole boyfriend/girlfriend thing. Let's play along, and see where this is leading. And I'm wondering how he planted all those fake memories into my brain. I can't ask him directly, he will deny it.