*24*

Luke's hands grab himself, he takes a hitching breath and keels over

Luke's hands grab himself, he takes a hitching breath and keels over. Wow, that was satisfying. Every male watching makes some kind of noise, either of surprise or pain, and I get up, and look down on the small heap that is a person. The tears run down his face. And normally I would cry myself. But not for him.

Yoongi's arms snake around me and he pulls me into his chest. "Damn Love. Remind me to never piss you off," and he chuckles. But he revels in the stunned faces watching us. He got the desired effect. And Gemstones now seriously wants me dead. Pearl looks like someone stole her favorite toy, and Ame is so shocked she forgets to look at me with hate.

I give her a small smile, and her face turns to stone. Not what I want. "Then don't ever rape me, then I won't have to." I tell Yoongi. But all can hear in the dead silence enveloping the entire room. He squeezes me tighter. And I stroke his arms around me. 'Don't worry, I don't remember it. So it's like it never happened.'

He sighs, and gives my cheek a kiss. I look around and when I connect with Taegyung I see so much pain in his eyes I wonder why. Tears roll down his face and after ten seconds, he bolts and runs away. Oh oh. The urge to help him is so strong I pull Yoongi away to my room. I don't care for the guests. I've been a zoo animal for long enough now, and the need to focus on something else is so strong.

We sit down on my bed and he lies his chin on my shoulders looking at my side profile. "Are you sure you're okay?" He asks, concern clear for me to hear. And I kiss his lips. "I'm fine, don't worry. That felt so great," and I giggle. He does too and gathers me to him, and my face gets squished in his chest. But I let him. He apparently needs this.

Suddenly the door opens, and I didn't expect him. Eyes red and puffy, the tears still streaming down his face. Yoongi and I look at him in surprise and wait. He steps in, closes the door and falls on his knees.

"I feel so guilty," he whispers as he looks at me. And then he buries his face in his hands and starts to cry in earnest. Hard and deep heart wrenching sobs wrack his frame as he shakes on his knees before us. Yoongi shifts beside me, clearly torn on seeing his friend this distraught.

"Why do you feel guilty?" I ask softly, and he flinches at my voice and a sting of pain shoots through me. Why? Why is he so sad? What happened. He's been distant for the last four months or so.

It takes him 15 minutes more, and we just let him cry, sometimes you just have to cry, and after, it will feel better. His crying silently subsides, and he peeks through his fingers at me, and when he sees me watching he closes them quickly again.

And then two things happen at once, he talks, and Yoongi shoots off the bed. I'm paralyzed, not comprehending what is happening. Yoongi takes two steps and the anger radiates off him. I look down on the kneeling man, and he speaks again, a little louder now.

"Y/n?" And hearing my name roll off his lips after all this time is jarring. What? How? Does he remember? Or did he pretend? And he lied to Yoongi. I look at Yoongi, and jump from the bed. Spurred into action as Yoongi lifts his fist, fully intended to punch Taehyung.