*30*

There's a dark shadow on my bed, but I can't discern who it is though

There's a dark shadow on my bed, but I can't discern who it is though. Yoongi pushes me closer to the bed as he kisses and bites my neck. As soon as the person on my bed can touch me, he grabs my wrist and pulls me out of Yoongi's arms. I land on top of him, and his arms wind around me as his lips seek mine. 

His hands squeeze my ass, and I moan into the kiss. I hear the door and then Yoongi chuckle. Looking behind me as I detach my lips from his face. I know who is lying under me, and now there's another standing in the doorway. He comes in and closes the door when none of us objects. Yoongi walks around the bed and sits down so he can reach me, and I watch the newcomer lift his shirt over his head as he comes closer. 

Hands caress me and I moan as I look at Tarzan. He smiles at me, then winks and connects our lips again. His tongue sweeps in and I gasp, grabbing his hair. A new set of hands draw firm circles on my ass, suddenly a hard slap and my walls clench emptiness, the urge to fuck getting stronger and stronger. I squirm on top of him and he growls as I rub his hard member encaged between us. A second slap and I gasp into Tarzan's mouth. 

Suddenly I'm pulled off him and my lips get claimed right away. I moan when I recognize who it is. Tarzan undresses and kneels behind me on the bed as I stand next to it. He kisses my shoulders, up my neck and then back down to my ass. I receive another slap and I jump up. All three chuckle, fingers find my clit and I don't even know whose hand it is. I moan and move my hips to speed up. The pleasure building to the point I'm craving to be fucked. 

I pull out of his arms and chuckle at his face. I take his hand and take him with me. I make the other two follow. I line them up and kneel before the first. I scoot closer and wrap my lips around him, and he groans. Hands grab my hair and guide my head. I wiggle my tongue all over him and he moans as his hands tighten on my hair. 

After a minute I scoot to the one in the middle and he has a hopeful look on his face. His hands are in my hair before my lips close around him. He pulls me to him and in doing so, he slides in to the back of my throat. He holds me still and I swallow around him and after a couple moments he lets my head go and I pull back until I have him just in my mouth and suckle. 

I let him pop free of my mouth and scoot to the last and suck him into my mouth as I squeeze his balls and he grunts. His hands are soft while he wipes the hair out of my face. He gathers all of it into a ponytail and pulls and pushes. The loss of control turns me on more. I repeat this a few times and all are extremely hard and erect after.  

Tarzan lies down on the bed and I straddle him. I lift up and he grabs himself and points up, and I sink down. The stretch burns a little and when I'm sitting down fully I moan and squeeze my walls. I move and go up and down and he moans and digs his fingers into my hips. Suddenly the bed dips, and I feel thighs against mine. Next I feel a chest on my back and fingers probing me. 

Tarzan pulls my head down for a kiss, I moan into his mouth, and his hands caress me all over and he ends his travels as he squeezes my ass. He can feel the fingers rub him from inside me and he moans as his tongue plunges into me. The fingers are pulled from my body and get replaced with a cock. I freeze up again and hold my breath as the burn of penetration travels over me.