*48*

A/n
Special thanks to OT7oramI and BeaverleyX for your awesome feedback and just talking. And check them both out. They have amazing books.

After 30 minutes of dozing, I softly entangle myself from Lindsy

After 30 minutes of dozing, I softly entangle myself from Lindsy. She sleeps deeply, so she doesn't wake up, and I tuck her in more and leave my room. I slowly walk up to Taehyung's room. Will Yoongi join? I'm not asking him, this will be his choice. I enter the room, and smile. He's leaning against the headboard, clearly waiting for me. But he was tired, and is sleeping. His head lolling to the side. 

I crawl next to him, as cautiously as I can. Don't want to startle him awake. I do want him awake, just not suddenly. He's shirtless and I hug him, and lie my head on his chest. He stirs but sleeps on. I trail my finger over his chest drawing circles, and go down to his stomach. There I tickle him softly and he squirms and groans. I laugh softly, and then arms squeeze me tight. "Hello Kitten. I'm glad you're here. I love you. Stay the night?" He growls, voice husky from sleep. 

"Hi Snuggles. I love you too. Make love to me please. I want you." I whisper between the kisses I paint on his chest. "Hmm, now I rather just want to fuck you." He growls, and pulls me up for a breath stealing searing kiss. I don't mind that, it's still making love in my eyes. "Yes please," I moan into his mouth. He pushes me up, and yanks on my shirt. I giggle as I help him undress me. 

I don't wait and stroke all over him as I sit on my knees next to him. When I stroke over his obvious bulge, he moans. I curl my fingers in the waistband and pull it down. He lifts his ass, and his member springs free, and I lick my lips looking at it. He groans and I look up. His stare is penetrating and dark. And fixed on my face. I look down again and lean forwards, and kiss around his belly button. The muscles beneath my lips flex as I work my way over to the twitching member waiting for me. 

I use my finger, and stroke the head softly, and the feather light touch has him twitching hard. I close my fingers around him and stroke down increasing the pressure the closer I get to the base. He moans, and his hand slides into my hair. "Please suck me?" He moans, and he sounds very needy, his deep voice unnaturally high. I lick up his shaft, and he squirms, and the power surging through me turns me on. 

I suck and lavish just under the head, and he gasps, and tries to direct my head, but I resist. Just a little longer, I want him to lose it so much he will take control, and fuck me like he said. I take him into my mouth and suck him in. He groans, and his hand gets joined by the other and he grips my hair in tight fists. "Aaaah. That's it. Deeper." He moans, and he pushes my head down. 

He twitches non-stop so I get him as deep as I can, and swallow repeatedly. Until he erupts and shoots his load down my throat. He moans long, and tugs on my hair. I lick the last drop, and let him pop from my mouth. He's leaning on his elbows, and looks at me with a big grin. I crawl closer to his head, and as soon as his hand can grab my neck, he does and he pulls me in for a kiss.