*56*

The alarm wakes me the next morning

The alarm wakes me the next morning. I stretch and realize I'm alone. I sit up, and look around, but all three are gone. I don't remember setting the alarm so Namjoon probably did that. I get out, get clean clothes and walk to the bathroom. No one is inside so I dump my clothes, turn the shower on. When the water is nice, I get under it, and curse myself. I forgot again. 

'Yoongi? Could you help me? I'm in the shower.' I sent him. He doesn't reply, instead the door opens seconds later. Then he appears a huge smile on his face. "Hi Love. Need help?" He asks me, his eyes roving my nude form. My nipples harden, and I try to hide them behind my arms. He chuckles as he shakes his head at me. "No use hiding, I know you want me."

I pout at him, "and you don't want me?" And he takes two strides, and takes me in his arms. His lips crash on mine and I moan. I grab his shirt and pull. He groans, and then deepens the kiss. His tongue expertly entwining with mine. Long moments later he breaks the kiss. "I always want you. Always." He whispers. His clothes get wet, but he doesn't seem to mind. He grabs my shoulders and turns me around. The next minutes he takes care of my head and hair. And dressing the wound after. 

He gives me a kiss goodbye and leaves to change his wet clothes. I finish my shower washing. Turning off the shower I get out, and use a towel to dry myself. I dress, do my morning routine, and realize I forgot a hat. I leave the bathroom, get a hat and walk to the kitchen. 

"Good morning everyone," I greet them. They all greet me back, and Taehyung jumps up, and takes me into his arms for a deeper kiss. He pulls back, winks, and leads me to an empty chair. A bowl with fruit and yogurt is already waiting for me and I dig in. After I help clean, bid them farewell, and go put my shoes on. I've got everything I need and step outside. Yong is waiting by the door and I greet him. 

He walks to the car and I follow, climbing in after he opened the door. He gets in up front, and the car drives away. I'm not sure what it is I'm supposed to do today, but I don't mind. As long as I won't have to see Gemstones I'm happy. The drive is pleasant, and I releax, happy finally doing something. I don't ever want to be so bored again. 

The car stops in the underground garage, and I get out when Chul-Moo opens the door. I walk to the elevator, and push the call button. When the doors open, we three get in, and both stand before me, blocking me from view. The elevator stops, and Chun-Hei gets on. Both step back a little, forcing me to move too. 

"Good morning Chun-Hei," I say from behind both men. She jumps and looks suspiciously up at Yong. He regards her with a soft smile. Next she inspects Chul-Moo, and he looks sternly at her. She swallows, and I laugh. "I'm here," I say as I wave my arm over their shoulders. When she wants to get closer to me, both block her. 

Wow. Both are very serious about protecting me. "You do know she's my boss right?" I ask Yong. He looks at me, then back to her. He smiles sheepishly, and then steps aside so I can finally look at her. "There you are. How are you?" She asks me as she pulls me into a hug. I hug her back, stepping back when I release her.