*19*

The next time I open my eyes it's the next morning and my room is bathed in sunlight and I peer into soft, and warm eyes

The next time I open my eyes it's the next morning and my room is bathed in sunlight and I peer into soft, and warm eyes. He leans in and pecks my lips. "Morning Love," and he smiles his gummy smile, and I melt. "Hello Yoongi. I missed you. I'm happy you're here." And I stroke his cheek. 

He sits up and turns to the bedside table and turns back to me with a tray in his hands. "I regretted the last time one of us brought you breakfast in bed it wasn't me, I'm here to rectify that." And he smiles adorably at me. Mybfave lights up, and I sit up straight. 

He places the tray on my legs and lounges beside me. It has everything I like. Strawberries, mango, kiwi. Apple, and cherries. Yogurt, and a glass of exotic fruit drink. What? I love fruit. "Thank you. Just what I like. You know me so well." And I mix the fruit with the yogurt and eat. 

"So, last night," Yoongi starts and I look at him, chewing, smiling. When my mouth is empty, "what about last night?" And I smile sweetly. He grins back, "you weren't alone were you?" And I laugh out loud. 

"What makes you think that?" I ask as my laughing subsides. He furrows his forehead as he thinks, and I eat another bite as I wait for him. 

"I woke up in the middle of the night, horny as fuck," and at that I laugh again, and he sticks his tongue out at me before grinning. "And instead of asking you, I masturbated thinking of you being fucked right in this bed. And it's driving me insane I don't know who it was." 

And he pouts at me. And I giggle, it's so unbelievably cute, I grow weak in my heart and as I'm about to answer him and tell him at least one of them, he silences me by placing his finger against my lips. "No, don't. I want to find out myself." 

Okay, if that is what he wants. "What and who did you imagine as you stroked yourself?" I ask him and he closes his eyes. "I was thinking how you were wrapped around Jungkook, as he fucks you standing against the wall." And I giggle. 

"I do believe I see a trend here," and he looks at me, confusion clouding his eyes and I giggle again. "You like to fuck standing. Think about it." And I smile, and it grows as he blushes. He's so cute right now I just want to squeeze him. 

I finish eating and he lifts the tray off me, and when he turns to me, I lean in and connect our lips, "I love you," I whisper and he groans as his arms hug me tight. "Me too. I love you too." He moans, and he takes my lips in a kiss so possessive, I don't know where I begin and he ends. It's like we're one. And I don't mind one bit. I feel so lucky, he makes me feel so lucky. Someone as him, so, so, and I can't even find a word to describe him. He's that beautiful. Someone like him loves me, and is made for me.

The mark glows warmly, and I sigh into the kiss. He trails his tongue down my neck as I throw my head back for much-needed air. He moans, and scrapes his teeth over my skin, marking me in another way. "I need you, and not slow. Thinking about them fucking you is driving me insane with the need to have you feel around my cock, and coming like only I can make you." And the dirty talk fuels the fire he creates as his lips and tongue paint my skin with invisible ink.