*50*

Somewhere during the night a nightmare wakes me up, gasping for air like I ran for miles and miles

Somewhere during the night a nightmare wakes me up, gasping for air like I ran for miles and miles. I don't remember anything, the nightmare evaporates like water in the sun. I look to my right, and Lindsy is still sleeping. I get up slowly, so she won't wake now and leave my room. In the hallway I stop. Who do I want now to comfort me? When I make my choice I take the stairs up to his room. I enter his room stealthily. Inside it's dark, but I know where the bed is, so I don't stumble into something. 

He's lying on his back, and his arm is to the side, creating the perfect spot for me to lie down. It's like he knew I would come. I undress completely, and I get on the bed, and press my body against his and his arm closes around me, "Hi Dove, trouble sleeping?" He whispers. I nuzzle his neck, and nod. His arm tightens, and I hug him to me, "mind if I sleep here?" I whisper against his neck. He chuckles, "of course not, I love waking up with you in my arms." He tells me before giving my head a kiss. 

Should I say it? It would fit right after what he just said. So should I? I lean up, and stroke his cheek with my hand, and I'm a little nervous. I lean in and kiss him, and he moans. I pull back a little, and breath against his lips, "I love you, Cowboy." He moans, attaching his lips with mine. And I feel the familiar burning lines exploding under my right breast. And the tears flow as I kiss him back. I break the kiss, smiling at him before I look at his chest. "I love you too, Y/n." He whispers, and I look up at him. He smiles big and I give him a kiss but then look down again. I want to know how it's going to look. 

I watch with an euphoric feeling flowing through me. I've got another mark, and when the burning is finally gone, I see a purple Giant Perfection Mix Aster. And it's beautiful, and fits him perfectly. He gathers me close, so I bury my face in his neck. "You're finally mine now. As I'm yours." He whispers above my head, and I chuckle, kissing his neck. His hand caresses my side and it feels so nice, comforting me without saying anything. The whole emotional evening has at least a little happy ending. "Goodnight Cowboy. And I'm so happy I can say it now, so I will. I love you."  

"Goodnight Dove. I love you too. Let's sleep," and he yawns big, and it's contagious, making me yawn too. I turn to my side, and he spoons me from behind, and that's how I drift off to sleep, safe in his arms. The nightmares stay away, and I sleep till the alarm wakes us. 

Cowboy groans, and switches the alarm off. I nuzzle closer to him, and he feels so nice, and warm from sleep. "Good morning Cowboy. Thanks for giving me comfort last night. I needed it." I lean up and kiss his lips, smiling after. "Anytime my little Dove." The shivers run down my spine when I hear his sleep coated voice blanket me in sexiness. "I wish I had more time with you now, but we need to get up," I say sitting up. His arms go around me when I try to get up off the bed. He buries his face in the small of my back, and I chuckle. 

I try to get up again, and he sighs, but relents his hold, pulling his head back. "This must be Taehyung's tattoo," he says laughingly. "How did you know?" I ask. He laughs out loud, "how could I not know. It is so him, plus he calls you Kitten." He tells me, as I stand up and bend down to grab my shirt. I turn around, and he sits up, and places his feet on the ground. He's staring intently at my body, his eyes lingering on Yoongi's tattoo, and then they switch to his mark. He reaches out and jumps when he feels his touch on his own mark.