*51*

Arms snaking around me wake me from my slumber

Arms snaking around me wake me from my slumber. My eyes get caught in Yoongi's when I open them. "Hi," I whisper, and stroke his cheek. He gives me his gummy smile, and I melt, it's so cute. "Hi Love. I missed you." He leans closer and we kiss softly. "Let's take a shower together. I need your help with something." I tell him when we break apart. He gets up from the bed and holds his hand out for mine. 

Placing my hand in his, fingers curling around each other. We walk hand in hand to the bathroom, and the house is silent. Yoongi doesn't knock, and just barges into the bathroom, pulling me with him. He turns around, and peers at my face. His hand comes up and he pulls the baret of my head. He still can't see it, although he must as he's taller than me. But he's looking at my eyes. 

"Don't freak out please, but something bad happened today on the set of the photo shoot." I say, and he freezes, and looks me up and down. His eyes look questiongly at me when he doesn't see anything out of the ordinary. I point to the back of my head, and he takes my shoulders and makes me turn. He inhales sharply, then clicks his tongue. I turn around again, and his face is set. 

Anger radiates off him, and I'm glad it's not directed at me. He feels menacing, "who?" He growls lowly, so I barely catch it. I sigh, "Sexy's so-," but he storms past me. He wrenches the door open, and disappears. All in the span of a couple of seconds. I hear him run up the stairs and I follow quickly. When I reach the second floor I hear a door crash forcefully, followed by a startled scream, made by Sexy. Fuck, what should I do? I don't want them to fight, but it looks like their friendship is really over. 

It makes me sad that it's partly my fault they aren't friends anymore. I can hear Yoongi curse and yell, and I'm not the only one as the others come to check out the commotion. They all file in after me, but their focus is on Yoongi, staring sexy down. "What the fuck is your problem?" Sexy growls at Yoongi. I see Yoongi balling his fists, and then opening them again. It repeats, and he takes a deep breath. "Your girlfriend," Yoongi grits out through clenched teeth. 

Sexy looks surprised, and his eyes find mine before focusing back on Yoongi. "What did she do this time?" Sexy asks experasped. And he shifts feet, like he's nervous. Why? "She attacked Aqua. There's a fucking bandage covering her head." Yoongi yells, Sexy flinches. And I feel all eyes shift to me, and then arms encircle me from behind. And his smell gives him away. "Hi Snuggles," I whisper, turning my head I kiss his cheek. "Are you okay?" And he leans back, checking the back of my head. The others get closer to me, and then focus their attention back on Yoongi and Sexy. "I'm okay. Don't worry," I whisper back. 

Someone's hand takes mine, and squeezes, and I look to my left, and Cowboy smiles softly at me. Looking back at Yoongi and Sexy, his eyes find mine, and he looks apologetic at me. And it feels genuine and I know he is not at fault for what she does. And I doubt he has any control over her, so what good will this do? "What happened?" Sexy asks. And I sigh, disentangling from Tae, and Cowboy I get next to Yoongi and take his hand. It's sweet how protective he is. I try to pull him with me but he doesn't budge. "I don't care what happened. Your girlfriend needs to leave Aqua alone or I'm going to jail for the murder I'm going to commit. And you need to stay away from her as well. Or I don't know what will happen." Yoongi tells Sexy calm with a soft voice, and the goosebumps pebble my skin at the tone.