Chapter 55

■■■■

"Taehyung I'm telling you for the nth time, please you have to to report Mr.Jeon to the council. What he is doing is wrong. Look at you! Those eye bags, pale faces and sad eyes. This is not my Taehyung. You're getting lost bub. Please!" Hoseok whispered desperately to Taehyung. They were sitting in the canteen as it was lunch.

"Hyung, I told you even though I don't know what to do, but I'll not do any complain against him. Please." Taehyung stressed as he looked down at his cold food. Suddenly losing his appetite. It's been three days since he last talked to Jungkook. Three days since the other has not came to him. The eyes only look at him longingly in the lectures, sometimes passing in the hallways. He hasn't advanced towards Taehyung. But his eyes shout that he wants to hold him.

Hoseok had too constantly around to remind him in how much miserable situation he is in and how bad Mr. Jeon is. Taehyung had too tried to focus on anything but the topic. He just wanted some time, away from all of this. But at the same time wants to be near the elder. He misses him, somehow. Watching him everyday but still feels alone. Though he got more time to think, but nothing seems clear to him.

Jinyoung and Sehun and too tried to take him out be had refused to all, he don't want to go with them just to be killjoy. Though they have been with him in classes, he's still afraid about them knowing something about him and Jungkook. The elder though seems same as him, tired and alone. And that makes Taehyung hurt more. At Least he has people who care for him, whereas the only person Jungkook can rely on is away from him.

"I just want you to be happy again Taehyungie. You don't deserve all this. But I can't force you either. Just do that will keep you happy and mentally unaffected." Hoseok sighed and patted him on the shoulder. They made their way out of the canteen as the bell rang. The packed hallways hidden his small body as he walked by, Hoseok by his side, who bid him goodbye as he had classes at another building.

Taehyung sighed and turned to the male's washroom as he still had a few minutes for classes. Walking up the sink, he splashed the cold water on his face. Looking up at the mirror he took a long breath, the coldness of water making him somewhat calm. From then he walked to his class, mumbling sorry to the shoulders he bumped in the way.

Jungkook was already in the class writing something on the board, his eyes turning to Taehyung as he entered the room, breathing slow. Taehyung bit his lips and avoided eye contact as he hurriedly moved to the back of the seats, taking a last at the corner, beside Jinyoung. The lecture started as Jungkook carried out, though his eyes would linger at the corner more than Taehyung counted on his fingers, and tried his best to avoid them.

"That will be all for this, remember all the topics we have covered till now, are the syllabus for you this month's end exam." Jungkook announced as he collected his file, the students gathering their things. The bell rang and with a last look at Taehyung subtly, Jungkook walked out of the room with long strides, jaw clenched. Taehyung released a breath and picked his bag, he saw Mr. Choi walk in for his next class.

Mr. Choi stopped as he looked at the desk, and turned to the few left students.
"Mr. Jeon seemed to forget his bag here, can someone drop it to his office? and no peeking inside." Students looked at each other, some nervous while some avoiding eye contact and walking hastily out. Taehyung bit his lips as saw no one volunteering till he saw some seniors taking a step.

"I'll take it." The class turned at him surprised by his sudden loud voice. Mr. Choi raised a brow at him. Taehyung smiled nervously as he walked in the front.
"I mean I have the next lecture off, so I can take it." He mumbled softly, and Mr. Choi nodded and handed him the bag. Taehyung bowed and walked out of the room. Once he walked by the hallways, he stopped in his tracks, suddenly more nervous. He doesn't know why he took the bag. Don't ask him. He just did what came to his mind.