Chapter 61

■■■■

"I missed this." Taehyung inhaled loudly as his almond eyes roamed across the wide spread blue. His feet moving slowly, the sand colliding with his boots. He looked back and watched Jungkook still looking down as they walked, his hand tightly holding Taehyung's. They moved till they reached a little further from the shore, Jungkook stopping his tracks.

"We can't go further- I can't- please." He breathed with unwavering eyes, and Taehyung nodded, still trying to gulp the feeling in Jungkook's eyes. He took out the cloth he packed in his back pack and laid it down, sitting on it. Jungkook looked at him and he patted the space beside him smiling. Jungkook carefully sat down, as close as possible to the younger.

"You must really have a bad memory about the seas." Taehyung voiced after a few minutes of silence.
Jungkook gulped but nodded, bringing his knees closed to his chest as he still had his eyes focused on the sand but not the sea.
"Do you want to tell me about it hyung?" Taehyung asked cautiously, as he took a hold of Jungkook's trembling hand.

The elder shook his head so Taehyung didn't ask again, both just sitting there breathing the fresh air, the rays of early sunset hitting their faces. 
"I used to come to the beach in my hometown all the time. I used to play a lot, making castles and running around." Taehyung laughed softly at the memories, Jungkook finally looking at him, but saying nothing.
"I miss those days. I used to cry every weekend to my Dad to bring me to the beach. And we would always play tag." He voiced looking around happily, few families were there around, laughing and enjoying, some couples walking hand in hand.

"You know my father used to make a circle around me in the wet sand, and I had to wait till the wave to erase it to run after him to catch him. It was our little rule, ' No moving till you're in the circle.' and I would just pray for the waves to come fast so I could run after him." Taehyung laughed as he recalled the memory, turning to look at Jungkook who had his eyes fixed on him, face now relaxed.

"Isn't it like our lives?" Taehyung asked softly as he stared at the dark orbs, Jungkook didn't answer so Taehyung just chuckled and turned his eyes back to the sea.
"We all make suck imaginary circles in our mind and make us believe that we can never come out of it, but all we need is some little waves to erase all those circles and run freely." 

Jungkook gulped as the words resonated in his ears, clearly understanding the meaning behind them, his fingers still in Taehyung's hand.
"We have locked our emotions in those circles, thinking we can never run again, but in reality we are just afraid of the waves." Taehyung breathed as he looked back at the older man, who finally with some courage was looking at the sea with emotionless eyes.

"Don't you think hyung?" 

Jungkook was quiet for a few seconds but then released a shaky breath and answered.
"Just because the waves erased the circles doesn't mean they were never there. The circle that we ourselves creates, just because it can't be seen doesn't mean it was not there, we just maybe failed to protect it. Maybe be it was our safe place and we never wanted to run from it" Jungkook's jaw clenched as he finished his words.
Taehyung had his eyes wide as he listened to the elder, eyes blinking to avoid the tears forming by the hurt poured with the words. He squeezed the elders hand in his and moved more close to him.

They sat there in silence, not uncomfortable, and with time Jungkook slowly relaxed, slowly placing his head on Taehyung's shoulder as they both saw the sun slowly fading, and Jungkook didn't even realise when his eyes became heavy and he fell in a slumber.

~▪~▪~▪~▪~▪~

"Kookie but sunrises are just more pretty, like however the dark the night might be the it can't stop the brightness of the sun." Jungkook just smiled at his husband as he sat down by some rock. The other had made him climb this mountain at 5 in the morning to watch the sunrise.

"Yeah yeah, now please take a seat, aren't you tired?" Jungkook pulled the male down and closed to him, their eyes finding each other.
"Never for the sunrises, can't miss them." His husband smiled as Jungkook kissed him on the cheek. " And I won't let you miss them. Even if it means waking up early in the morning." Jungkook sighed. 

"I want to take more pictures, you can rest all you want." Taejoo teased and got up, moving near the edge to take more pictures. While Jungkook sat there, now watching something more pretty than the sunrise. Taejoo turned to him , smiled and held up the camera.
"Kookie! Smile." He laughed and Jungkook just faked one nervous.
"Tae Be careful of the edge, don't go ahead." Jungkook scolded his husband who just laughed more."

"Tae, don't go far!

"Don't, be careful!"

"Be careful, stop."

"Don't go." 

Jungkook opened his eyes, shocked, eyes wide. The first thing he saw was Taehyung looking down at him worried, he got up and looked around and saw a man running after his kid near to them. It was nearly dark around them.
"Don't run further, come on." The man was chasing his kid who was giggling and running. He took a shaky breath, the memory still in his mind.
Taehyung placed a hand on his shoulder, making him face him.

"Are you okay? You fell asleep so I didn't wake-" But his sentence was cut in between as Jungkook hugged him tightly. Taehyung just returned it, patting the male on the back.
"Hyung are- it's getting late we should leave." He asked softly and Jungkook just nodded.
They got in and walked to their car while Taehyung took the last glance of the beautiful sight, while Jungkook got in the car silently.

As they drove away, Taehyung couldn't help but stare at the man.
"Hyung I'm sorry- I didn't know you hated the beach so much." He mumbled but Jungkook just shook his head.
"No- I'm ok-fine." He rasped, eyes on the road. Taehyung still felt guilty. The drive back home was without anything said.
The car finally stopped outside Taehyung's apartment, the younger one biting his lips and Jungkook opened the door for him.

As they walked to the door, Taehyung finally turned to the male, who still had a stoic expression and eyes tired.
"I'm again sorry Hyung, but thank you for today." He spoke looking up at male who avoided eye contact and nodded. He turned and walked to the car, looking at the younger.
"Take care, I- no I'll see- at school." He voiced shakingly, getting in the car. With that he got in the car.

Taehyung finally released a long breath, closing the door, sighing as he took out his phone and looked at the pictures he clicked today while Jungkook was sleeping. The pained face of Jungkook flawed through his mind when he woke up.
"What is the reason behind his fear of the sea?" He mumbled to himself.
As he was going to take out his hoodie to go and take a shower, the bell rang.

Taehyung walked to the door, slowly opening the door, only to turn his eyes wide as Jungkook stood there, looking down at him with red eyes, like he might have just cried in the car, face hurt. And before Taehyung could ask him, Jungkook entered inside looking down at the male helplessly.

"Can I- can I please stay here tonight?" 

Taehyung, shocked , held the man's face in his eyes, pulling him close. 
"Hyung- what happened? Did- are you-"
"Can I please stay here." Jungkook asked again, now his hand upon Taehyung's, holding his face.
"Hyu- Yeah yes." Taehyung hurriedly said as Jungkook closed his eyes and pulled the male close. 

"Hyung, are you really okay? Please tell me." Jungkook just shook his head.
"I'm not okay Taehyung. I'm not." He breathed as Taehyung pulled away to look at him.
"Hyung- please tell me what happened." Taehyung asked desperately. Jungkook just held the younger one and looked at him with a plea but nothing.

"I don't want to be alone, I can't any more." 

~☆~

next update will be more long, and I want to request you all if you read many books and fics on this app, please let me know if anyone is coping my work if you came through, thank you