Chapter 13

Thank you so much for 1k+ reads!!!
Please vote and comment ♡

■■■■

The chirping of birds outside the window, the rays entering through the curtain marked the start of his morning. He dragged his feet to the bathroom, a routine he have to follow in spite how tired he felt.

His stare met the red-rimmered tired eyes in front, staring at him with a blank face. He reached his hand and touch the mirror, the reflection showing a sad boy he is not used to. He wiped his hand making his reflection blur, not able to see at it anymore.

Taehyung reached the cupboard, his hand going to a shirt, but stopped as the other's day's incident replayed in his mind. He closed his eyes and took a deep breath. He took out the shirt and paired it with his skinny jeans. Leaving the top buttons open.

He combed his hairs, and looked at his now fresh and usual reflection, he smiled.
"You're stong TaeTae!" He cheered for himself.

He exited his house with a hope, a hope to be strong and avoid the dark eyes that scared him to his dreams. He had a long talk with his mother last night, just to remind himself how important he is. To feel how there are people who love him.

And now for this fresh day, he had freshed his mind, promised not to be scared and let a controlling coward affect him. He is Taehyung. The super bubbly and friendly human, who enjoys his life to fullest.

He walked into building, a bounch in his steps, eyes searching for his friends. Jinyoung was standing by his locker, a smile on his face as he was scrolling to his phone.

"Yesterday must have been great as you're still blushing." Taehyung commented as he nudged the other, who rolled his eyes comically.

"Not you to please." Jinyoung whined and took out his books, "Let's go, Miss. Song have some important announcement to make." Jinyoung cheered and damped his arm around Taehyung's shoulder.

"What about Jackson and Sehun?" Taehyung asked smiling as the passed the hallways,
"Gonna meet at lunch, had some stuff to do." Jinyoung shrugged.

Taehyung for the next few lectures had not let a single thought of a certain someone cross his mind, he knew he have to face the other soon, but he will not be the pussy cat anymore. The other is his tecaher, nothing more, nothing less.

~▪~▪~▪~▪~▪~

"Gosh this tecahers behave like we have a single subject to learn." Jinyoung whined, already had enough of the day. Taehyung chuckled beside him, "Atleast we have music to clear our minds" he commented, both walking go their Maths lecture.

Jiyoung entered first, Taheyung soon following behind, from his side sight he can see the tecaher's desk is occupied, but he didn't spare a single glance at it and walked to his seat, taking his books out.

Mr. Jeon started the lecture as usual, though his eyes would go to boy who was completely ignoring his presence, eyes focused on the board, taking his notes.

Taehyung could feel the other's stare from time to time, but he would just tightened his hold on his pen, calming his senses. Only his ears focused on his tecaher, taking all the information he was providing.

"I'll give you 5 minutes break, go through the notes and question if a doubt come through." Mr. Jeon announced and sat on his chair, hands folded, looking around the class.

All students did as they were asked, eyes down on the notes, not daring to talk as they know the consequences.

Jungkook looked at the boy in the mean time, face blank, but with the same intense dark eyes. The last day replying in his mind. He insides twisting as he noticed the other's little exposed collarbones.

"Mr. Jeon, I have a doubt with the 23rd equation." A student raised his hand, Jungkook turned his eyes at him, answering his in a monotone.

After that his eyes again went back, hoping the other would have been looking at him, but no. Taehyung still had his eyes focused on his book, not even titling his head.

The feeling in Jungkook's stomach came back. The feeling he so wanted to avoid. Suddenly the scenes from yesterday came in front of his eyes.

His small figure fitted perfectly in his hands, how his petite waist yet big curves felt under his touch, his heavy breathing, his soft lips-

"Mr. Jeon I didn't understand the explanation for the last threom." One student voiced, breaking Jungkook's train of thoughts, he cleared his throat and went with his answer.

Half of the lecture passed, Taehyung was glad for his confidence, he looked down at his notes, his mind for a moment thought to just look up for a second, but he closed his eyes and shooked his head.

He instead looked at his side at Jinyoung and smiled who was straching his head looking at his notes. And then looked at Taehyung with a 'I don't understand this shit' face.

Jungkook obereved this, hands griping the edges of his desk tightly, his gaze glaring at Jinyoung, tounge poking inside of his cheek.

"Park Jinyoung attention on the board." He voiced loud, instantly scaring the said boy, who jumped in his seat a little. Jungkook thought maybe now the boy will look at him, but he turned his eyes again on the book, smiled wiped out of his face.

Jungkook hated this, so so hated this. He wanted the other to look at him, look at him with fear, confusion, hurt, curiosity, but just look at him.

He don't like how the other was ignoring him, he know he hurted the boy yesterday, but the other should still have listened to him. He should look at him alone.

His collarbones are exposed to other's. His eyes on other's but you.

Just them there was a knock on the door,
Jungkook moving his eyes from the boy to the door, glaring at who disturbed him mid lecture.

"Come in." His voice was cold. Students looking at who dared to entered Mr. Jeon class mid lecture.

A tall boy with prominent muscles, a tight flitting t-shirt exposing them entered the class. He had the typical confident aura, the one that screams arrogance and pride.

He with relaxed steps walked to Mr. Jeon and handed him a paper, Jungkook looked at him with a raised brow, already irritated by his attitude. He read the paper and looked up to his class.

"He is a transfer student, joining your class from today." He announced.

Students looked at the obviously hot male, girls already drooling over his face. The said boy looked at the class with a amused expression, moving ahead and standing proud.

"Hello, I'm Kang Wonho, Senior." He introduced, eyeing how some girls blushed at his rough voice.

He roamed his eyes around and finally settled on a beautiful male. He noticed his small frame, tan collarbones asking to be marked, the boy was looking at his notes, still not interested at all.

Wonho smirked and walked to him, taking the seat on the other side of the boy, turning to his direction.

"Hello there beautiful." He whipered, smirking at Taehyung.

~☆~