Chapter 33

Thank you for 15k reasons to update!!

■■■■

Taehyung gulped and backed away till his hips touched the table, Mr. Jeon turned around and strared at him. Like always. His heart beat just goes crazy after being alone with the male in a room, let alone the same room which have the memories he don't wanna recall.

Jungkook opened his shirt sleeve buttons, folding till they reach his elbow, showing the veiny pale hand. Taehyung stopped breathing at that. It's just too much for his poor heart, why can't Mr. Jeon shout or yell at him like normal person, why he is always silent? but his actions, they make Taehyung weak, physically and emotionally.

Jungkook took slow steps towards the younger, poor boy trying to stand straight, he can't run away. He needs to be strong, it's ain't his fault this time. He cleared his throat, trying best to not slutter.
"Mr. Jeon, Sehu-n and Jinyoung we-re just worr-ied abo-ut me." He don't know why is he explaining, but he don't want the other to misunderstand.

Jungkook now stood in front of him, tall and broad. Taehyung looked up, eyes wavering, waiting for any response, but got none.
"I didn-t pick there call yester-day so-"

"So?" Jungkook voice cut him, he wide eyed looked at the other, he was too close. The white shirt his sir wore hugged his body too well, showing all the muscles, and Taehyung don't want to look there, don't wanna cause more damage to his heart and mind.

"I didn't rea-lise he was holdi-ng my hand." Taehyung voiced, eyes going down to his shoes, why is he explaining, it was just a friendly gesture, but the look in Mr. Jeon eyes when he looked at them, made Taehyung to say this.

He don't want something to happen. Something happen to his friends, unknowingly what Jungkook is capable of.
"I'm sorry." He mumbled lastly, closing his eyes preparing for whatever comes his way,  it's not like that will change anything. Things are happening way beyong his control in his life.

"I don't want you to be sorry." Jungkook declared, his fingers taking a hold of the other's chin, forcing him to look up, at those dark eyes. Taehyung gulped.
"I want you to be away from them." Jungkook finished with his fingers squeezing the other's jaw, Taehyung forgot to breath.

"Bu-t" His voice was small, barely audible, meant for only Jungkook's ears. Jungkook tilted his head to side, his eyebrow raining, challenging Taehyung to continue. Taehyung shooked his head, eyes watering.
"The boy looks at you in a way." Jungkook said, Taehyung eyes blinking at what the other's meant. Sehun looks at him like what?

"He looks at you in a way I hate. I don't want him to, let alone touch you." Jungkook rasped, his voice cold and thick at edges. Taehyung shooked his head again.
"He is just a friend, he don't-

"You're too naive." Jungkook pushed the other little, Taehyung back again hitting the table with a force. The intense atmosphere was back in the elder's vision. Taehyung was in arms of the man he was scared of at the moment.

"Stay away from him. Don't make me force you." Jungkook spat with venom. This is so much different from yesterday, Taehyung's mind can't take how the other change every moment, he liked the Jungkook yesterday. This one is too harsh to him.

"You can't force me." Taehyung admitted voice breaking. Jungkook stared at him through the thigh lashes of darkness around his senses, too occupied in the his headspace to pull back, he pulled the other's face close by the jaw, nails digging.