Chapter 50

■■■■

"I- I think I should go now." Taehyung said after there was no dew of orange in the sky, the little glitters of dark surrounding the world, the chill night breeze touching the little hairs on his skin, he lifted his head up from the elder's shoulder, who had his eyes fixed outside. Jungkook gulped the emotions and looked down at the younger boy cuddled to his side.

"Stay here." He hoarse and looked deep in the soft chestnut orbs, Taehyung couldn't take the intense stare and he looked down.
"I can't- It will be good if I go back, I have school tomorrow." Taehyung said and before Jungkook could argue Taehyung's eyes went to the hand of the other, finally noticing the wild injured palms.
"Jungkook hyung- Shit your hands are injured." Though the cuts seem dry but it still looks horrible, and Taehyung is angry that he didn't notice them.

"How- are they still hurting?" Taehyung asked as his fingers softly went over the cuts and Jungkook didn't even look down, busy staring at the male. Taehyung hurriedly looked around and saw his bag on the floor in the corner. He had gotten a habit of keeping a small first aid in the bag, his mother made him do that always. Opening it he took antiseptic and alcohol and sat beside the other again.

"I didn't notice them before, I'm sorry." Taehyung doesn't know why his eyes watered as he cleaned the deep harsh cuts, the elder didn't even flinch, like he is used to them.
"Don't be sorry when it's not your fault." Jungkook said as he allowed the other to do whatever he wanted with his hands.
"How did you get them?" Taehyung asked as he finished putting bandages around his hand.

"Alcohol bottles, crushed it." Jungkook replied simply and Taehyung looked wide eyes at him with disbelief. He gulped as he knew how serious the other felt. He didn't say anything as Jungkook slowly brought the treated hand to his face. Caressing it Jungkook held the other with his gaze.
"Don't think about them." Taehyung couldn't help but remember how he saw the same cuts on the other's hand before and how no one must have treated them.

"Why are you hurting yourself so much?" Taehyung desperately asked as he held the hand on his face, eyes glossy. Jungkook simply clenched his jaw but didn't answer back.
"The outer pain doesn't affect me anymore." Jungkook said and Taehyung shook his head.
"It doesn't affect you, doesn't mean it doesn't hurt your body, you're not getting how damaging this is, avoiding it won't make it better." And Jungkook eyes twitched at that, the words hitting hard.

Without saying anything, he pulled the male close as he held the delicate face in his hands.
"Please kiss me back." And Taehyung without even thinking nodded as the elder crashed their lips roughly and passionately. Taehyung gasped as he tried going with the intense kissing as Jungkook pulled him more close, Taehyung finally melted in the kiss, subconsciously moving and stranding the other's lap. Jungkook one hand held his waist as the other stayed posessively on his face. Taehyung kissed the other back as he sat on the other' slap.

Jungkook bit his lips and he showed his tongue in the other's mouth, Taehyung emitting a pleasurable sound as his fingers went to the other's dark locks. They pulled away as the string of saliva kept them connected. Taehyung's heavenly panting looked down at the older who stared at him with the same dazed emotion as they again brought their lips for a more sensual kiss.

Taehyung whimpered as the kiss slowly became too much for him as he tapped the other's shoulder to pull away for oxygen, they rested their forehead together, their breath mingling.
"I wanted to say this- I really feel something for you hyung. I don't know- but I'm attached to you." Taehyung finally spoke with eyes closed, gulping when the elder stilled in his arms. Jungkook eyes wide, jaw clenched as he look up
and Taehyung's heart stopped as saw the dark look.