Chapter 15

■■■■

With heavy steps he made his way through the hallways, all his classes for today had ended, for a moment he thought to run away home, but it's not a movie. He have to face the other, he can't hide forever.

Jinyoung had asked him why he is not coming with them, but he just reasoned he have to study in library. Taehyung hates lying. His teacher has made him lie several times, and Taehyung don't know why he listen to the other. Maybe the eyes. The deep, dark, mysterious eyes of his teacher.

He opened the door and looked around, Mr. Jeon was not present there. Taehyung thought it's his chance, but the footsteps heard in the corridors were enough for his shoulders to go rigid, fear again taking over his features.

Taehyung gulped and turned around, Mr. Jeon standing behind him, his sleeves rolled up, posture tired, yet the eyes holding the same intensity. Mr. Jeon took steps forward, resulting Taehyung to move back, the other entering the room and closing the door behind, still looking at him.

Taehyung nervously glanced around, avoiding eye contact, reaching till his back hit the window behind, he closed his eyes, waiting for the other to do something.

Jungkook was still stood near the door, observing the other's scared antics, the shirt, the still open button, the small figure now only for his his eyes. Just his. No one there to look at the boy.

He slowly walked till he was inches away from him, looking down, while the other slowly raised his gaze till there eyes locked.
Taehyung feared posture suddenly relaxing, himself getting lost in the depth of the other's empty eyes.

He blinked and looked at the side, still want to act strong, "Why- Why you called me to wait?" His voice uneven. Jungkook gaze shifted to his lips, soft plump glossy lips, Taehyung subconsciously wetting them before talking.
A habit he noted.

"You know I don't like when you talk with others, right?" Jungkook voice was raw, eyes still on the other's lips.
Taehyung looked up uncertain, he don't understand why his teacher had to do something with his friends,
"Why?" cautionally Taehyung whispered, scared to anger the other. Jungkook turned his eyes to meet the other's.

The boy's eyes are so diffrent form him, so bright, holding millions of hopes. But they were not holding what Jungkook wanted them to.
"Haven't I made it clear," he moved his face down, clsoer to the other. "You're mine." He said, taking a step towards the other.

"Mr. Jeon please stop this. I- It's not right. I don't even know you." Taehyung cried, desperate for other to act like a normal person would.

Jungkook eyes twitched at the words, moving his hand till he held the other's waist, pulling him to his chest, Taheyung gasping, skin burning by the contact.
"And I didn't asked, You're mine and will always be, don't let other's breath near you." Jungkook glared, fingers adding pressure around Taehyung's waist.

Taehyung whimpered by this,"Im not yours. I'm a human. Not a toy." He mumbled, tears in eyes, feeling so overwhelmed.

Taehyung hated how vurneble he gets in front of Mr. Jeon. He is perfectly fine and strong if someone else try to flirt or anger him, but his teacher just make him a different person. A person he is not used to and afraid of to be.

"I'm not saying you're a toy, it's just that you're mine. Nothing more to it." Jungkook hushed, voice that would make you force on your knees. Taehyung wasn't understanding how can a teacher who seemed to hate him so much, is suddenly so possessive for him.

"Mr. Jeon then I'm sorry to break you but I don't think that way." Taehyung pulled him out of the other's grip."Your declaration won't affect my life."

Jungkook looked at him, hands holding back to show the boy how he owns him, and it's not a declaration or threat, that it's the fucking reality.

"And if you think that because I kissed you back the other day, then sorry. I just got carried away. Must be cause I didn't have kissed anyone before, I would have reacted the same way with anyone, you're no spe-

His sentence was cut of by the other pressing him flat against the window, Mr. Jeon's fingers wrapped tightly around his jaw in a forced grip.

"Think of kissing someone else, or even touching someone, and I promise you the someone will not breath the next moment." Jungkook was now of those serial killers that Taehyung had seen in movies, the difference that this was much scary and dark.

Taehyung panted by the other's force, eyes turning more glossy, he looked at the other desperately, "Why can't I? It's my life!" Taehyung tried to yell, but voice cracking since he was shaking.

Jungkook tilted his head up, cracking his neck muscles, the voice adding more to Taehyung shaking as the dark eyes turned back at him.
"Don't force the beast in me to come out, it won't be good for neither of us." Jungkook whisperd, breathing now on the other's face.

"So listen to me, don't force me to hurt others for you, because trust me I'll doing  much more then hurt." Jungkook voice was barely audible as he ended the sentence, but Taehyung heard it by the close proximity.

"Now tell me what the new mutt has whisperd in your ear?" Jungkook of coarse will not let it go so easily.
Taehyung looked at him shocked, afraid as he know how Mr. Jeon already seemed to not like Wonho.

"Not-hing" Taehyung looked down, but the other roughly griped his jaw, making his eyes force to look up,
"What did he say?" Jungkook patience was running low, god know what would have happen if he had heard their convo in canteen.

"He sai-d that- he said will see me out-side." Taehyung mumbled, afraid.
Jungkook close his eyes, jaw clenched.
"And?" He forced out, angery voices crowding in his mind.

"Pre-tty" Taehyung finished, looking at how his teacher seem to control himself, clearing trying to calm, but the veins protruding were saying other.

"If he. If he ever comes near you, or even look at you, inform me. Just fucking inform me." Jungkook hold bruising on the other, who whimpered.

"I can deal with him." Taehyung voiced, looking at the other, who moved his face close to the other's, "You'll not. Don't dare talk to him." Jungkook declared.

Taehyung looked around, not liking how the other was forcing his decisions so easily,
"Mr. Jeon it's my life. Please let me deside how to handle it." Jungkook angery eyes turned impossibly dark, he pulled the other up by his shirt.

"I'm not saying this for fun, you don't know me, please don't. force. me." Jungkook completed and looked down, at the other's still open buttons.
"And I want this buttons always close, the skin below is just for your and my eyes." He hissed, voice athorative which made Taehyung's legs feel jelly.

"O-r wha-t?" Taehyung looked up challenging, though his shakey frame betraying his voice.

Jungkook moved his hands, to the other's exposed collarbones, ducking his head and bitting on it, hard.

Taehyung hissed and catched the other's broad shoulders, closing eyes, never have experience so intimate touch. The other making his inside burn.

Jungkook licked the place he just bit, lips lingering more, Taheyung butting his lips to avoid any sound to espace his mouth, overwhelmed to his core.

Jungkook pulled away, looking down at the now blood red hickey, glittering like a ruby placed on a honey glass.

"Else I'll make sure that you have to cover it." Jungkook whisperd, the other slowly opening his hooded eyes, breath uneven.

"I can't understand you anymore." He cried still in his trance of new fire started in his  body by the mere touch from Jungkook.

"You don't have to." Jungkook whisperd, eyes till fixed on the mark he just created on the other's golden skin.

The salvation he feared finally came out, if he had controlled himself before, all that going to vain. His sensed blocked by how soft and pleasurable the skin felt.
The voices in mind finally finding their satisfaction, his body now desperate for more.

~☆~