Chapter 37

■■■■

Taehyung for the first time in his life was feeling regret. Regret, he didn't tell Hoseok the truth. Regret he let the other in. Regret he let the other in his life. Regret he came to Seoul. Regret he thought the other is different.

His breathing was hard as the other looked down at him with nothing but anger. Pure red hatred as he pulled Taehyung by the ankle, the boy crying at the roughness. Jungkook with the other hand pulled out the belt, his nails digging on the other's skin.

"Pleas-e st-op." Taehyung cried as he tried fighting back from the other's grip. Jungkook didn't even react to that, hard hands going to Taehyung's shirt, tearing it open in a quick motion, the sound making Taehyung close his eyes, nothing but horror around his senses.

"Please, let me go." Taehyung cried as Jungkook strangled him, his knees on both of his sides, as he pinned Taehyung down by pushing at his thighs, dark eyes only staring at his face, nothing else.

"Please Mr. Jeon, I'm sorry." Taehyung cried as he tried getting up, only to be pushed forcefully back on the bed, his sob getting caught between his throat, tears flowing through the scared orbs, at last he started thrashing around, legs trying to push the other, only adding more to Jungkook's fury.

Jungkook tried to stop his moments, roughly pinning him with all he might, as he hissed as Taehyung kicked on the side of his ribs, he bent down, Taehyung crying with closed eyes as he fought back, he opened Taehyung's jeans button with a hand, other opening his own, all cries of Taehyung echoing throughout the whole apartment.

"Plea-se stop... please" Taehyung cried as he felt the other pulling at his jeans, he shouted, his throat felt dry, body aching he looked the other through his blurry vision, 
"Plea-se stop, I don't w-ant this." he cried softly hoping this all to be a nightmare. Jungkook dark eyes remained of him, his moments slowing as he looked at the other crying softly, staring at him pleading.

"Pl-ease Jungk-ook." He forced out, eyes shutting as he cried as he felt the other stilled above him, hands on his body suddenly disappearing, he slowly opened his eyes, Jungkook looking down at him with wide scared eyes.

So scared, maybe more than him. Tears coating the dark orbs like crystals as Jungkook harshly got up from the bed, walking away till his back hit the cupboard, sliding down. Taehyung got on his elbows as he looked at the other shocked, yet deep inside a relief wash over him, it didn't happen, he was not ruined.

Jungkook lets out a strangled sob, scrambling back against the cupboard, looking wildly around the room as if he doesn’t know where he is and then he’s screaming, his hands are fisted in his hair and he’s screaming and crying, hyperventilating to the point where Taehyung thinks he might pass out. 

Taehyung for a brief moment wanted to run to him, the other looked so lost that Taehyung wanted to comfort him, but his body stayed motionless, eyes encountering how the other cried desperately, and after a moment he passed out, hand clutching around his shirt, Jungkook then laid limp around the floor.

Taehyung looked at him shocked he moved to go towards the other, but some thing stopped him, a voice inside him, the man lying infront of him was going to rape him moments ago, and that horror thought made Taehyung stop, his body fall back on the bed, he stared up at the ceiling, the sound of his soft crying resonating through the room.

Taehyung laid there, his chest going up and down, tears flowing through his temples, he laid there limp, shirt teared, pants open, he laid there as the sun sent down, he laid there as the darkness eloping outside as well inside him made him fall asleep. Tired he laid there.