Chapter 25

■■■■

When you fell in love it's the most beautiful feeling in the world, you cherish the person, their safety is your up most priority,  you can't see them in pain, and with that you also can't see them with someone else like the way they are with you.

Jealousy is not a bad thing, it's shows you care for the person, and you don't want someone to share the same bond that you share with your significant other, you became more protective, but their's a very thin line between protective and overprotective.

But in this case it's a total different story.
Because their are stages of relationship.
You may not experience this stages in life or may do, but can you handle it?

The stages are Love.

Jealousy

Possesiveness

Obsession.

Jeon Jungkook.

The man who will love you till his last breath, will kill himself for you, will kill someone for you, but you will never experience the last stage as the 'you' is only meant for his Tae.

He never will love somebody else, not even close. He only felt and will feel this for his Tae, he had promised that to himslef a long ago, so he is angry, angry at fucking himself  beacuse why are his insides burning when he see a guy texting Taehyung.

He looked up with dark cold eyes, met with the shaking form of other, who is staring at the floor, hands clutching his hoodie. Jungkook slowly stepped towards him, towering above, too close for the poor boy.

Jungkook slyly grips the other's jaw, making  him to look at those scared bambi eyes, glossy and fucking beautiful. This face, it's because of this face, so so so beautiful that had hooked Jungkook from day one, caged him inside it's glory, like had him their spell, completely destroying his mind.

"What is this?" Jungkook's voice is dangerous, too much for Taehyung, gulping his looked at the messages, reading and looking back at the predator, not understanding what's wrong in the texts.

"They are from S-ehun." Taehyung said without any thought, which way bad, as the other's eyes twitched, closing them and taking a deep breath.

Jungkook looked back at the other, his grip more firm now, their faces too close.
"I know that." He hissed, taking a more step, now their chest touching.
"I asked, why the hell is he texting you." Jungkook said with gritted teeth, Taehyung eyes tearing up instantly.

"Beacuse he is my friend." Taehyung cried out, tired of this. He brought his hand where the other is as his hold, trying to sway them away, only resulting Jungkook to hiss and pull him by his waist, the anger clear on his face.

"I told you, don't talk to them." Jungkook snarled, hand around the slim waist, Taehyung shivering at that, he wanted to shout, do so much more, but he don't know why is he afraid to.

"Beacuse they are- Taehyung started but something flash in Jungkook's eyes, like he realize something, instantly looking more wild.
"Wait- What he mean by picking you up?" Jungkook practically spat these words, anger and danger only limiting by it. Taehyung was silent for few seconds, condemning is he should tell the other or not.

"I aksed what does it mean." Jungkook didn't shout, but these was much worse, like a demand and Taehyung should answer or the consequences will be bad.

"I'm going o-ut with my fri-ends." He whispered too scared, too confused and feeling all emotions that were making him scare even more.

"Friends?" Jungkook asked, his breath hitting Taehyung's hairs, Taehyung blinking to avoid the tears forming.
"Jinyoung, Jackson and Sehun." He replied barely audible, these are only in his friends except Hobi, and truly he wanted to make more, many more like in his high school, but it's now too hard, too hard beacuse of-

"You're not going." Jungkook declared, Taehyung wide eyes snapping to him, a shock look, how more controlling and confusing can his teacher turn out.

"Why?" Taehyung cried, helplessly getting out of the man's grip, moving some steps back, anger tears leaving his eyes.

"Beacuse I said so." Jungkook replied hard, not bothering to look at him now, his jaw clenched to hard, his posture screaming anger, the air around him now suffocating both.

"You can't decide that." Taehyung somewhat yelled, he is tired now, and after yesterday he is really fucking tired mentally.

"I can, and you will listen." Jungkook rasped, his hand going through his hair, he looked stiffed, but Taehyung don't want to face about it now.

"I'll not. I'm going." Taehyung wiped his tears, straightening his frame, a little now determination flashing in his face. He moved towards Mr. Jeon, his hand going to take his phone back, but th3 other had a iron grip on it.

"Mr. Jeon give me my phone back." Taehyung said in monotone, avoiding eye contact, desperately trying to snatch his phone away. Jungkook glared at him, not at all lossing his hold on the phone, too bothered by the fact the other is going against him.

"Mr. Jeon please." Taehyung cried, eyes blurring, helplessly pulling his phone, Jungkook just standing there, looking at him with cold eyes, he poked his inside of cheek, slowly letting go of the phone, Taehyung instantly moving away from him with his phone, opening in and typing a text to Sehun.

And Jungkook did not liked it at all, why is this all bothering him so much, he wanted to go away, away from this all, away from the boy. Who looks like he hate him the most.

Taehyung looked back at Mr. Jeon, gulping but not showing his fear, or at least trying not to, he pocket his phone, and walked towards the door, opening it and turned his eyes to the floor.

"I think you should leave Mr. Jeon." He voiced, not looking how the other turned at him, his frame more tense, how his eyes flash a hurt for a second, but he didn't moved, just staring. That's what all he can do.

Taehyung finally met his eyes, his hand clutching the door frame more tightly, not to losse his balance, the other gaze have that effect on him.
"Please go." He crooked out, his eyes plaeding too to the other, Jungkook taking all this like a knife playing with his heart.

He with small strides walked in front of the other, he know he should get hell out, but the thought of the other going out still was hurting him.

"I'll go if you don't go out." He said in a small voice, one that straight went through  Taehyung's ears to his heart, forcing it to beat rapidly.

"Wha-" He mumbled confusedly, looking up to search some sort of answer, only met with the blank face of the other, the face looking at him like nothing happened between them yesterday, it always it like that anyway.

"I'll go if you stay and don't go out." Mr. Jeon voice was firm, not a bit wavering, Taehyung wanted to argue, but he know this is the best, he can't handle now more, he want to be alone, away from him.

"Ok." He mumbled, locking their gazes, a slight scared but he know it's the only option to make Mr. Jeon leave. Jungkook looked at him for a few seconds, then turned his gaze to the door and nodding a little, with that he moved out, walking straight to his car, not at all looking back, he got inside and with that he went off.

Taehyung closed the door with shaking hands, moving to the bathroom, he opened the sink tap, splashing some water on his face, turning it off and looking up in the mirror.

The image of the boy in front, was staring back at him, face red and his hairs a mess, and he don't know when the boy in the image shed the first tear, followed by many more, the boy in the front was crying now, alone. So Taehyung cried with him.

~☆~