Chapter 3

■■■■

The silence outside the door made known that the college is over, students long left for their home. It must be nice going home to someone waiting for them, or in hope to meet someone.

He was still on the floor, head rested on the cupboard, eyes closed. After hours, sitting there empty stomach, the pain in his heart was not flattering as he hoped.

The thought never leaving his mind. He don't know what sin he have done to deserve so much pain in a single life. He don't believe in God, no. Not from the day his love was taken away from him.

A person who never thought of anyone's bad, don't deserve to die. Not when cruel evil people are wondering around freely.

He was like a drug, and Jungkook was severely addicted, way more than anyone can. But the thing is addiction can be cured with time. But in his case, it was taken away from him in a single moment, and the thing was he never wanted it to be cured.

The pain of that can not be expressed, he never want someone should come to this road of sorrow. It can kill you, and if you are alive, it's just your body, your soul has turned into ashes way long ago.

And when after so long you learn to live with this pain,a unexpecthing thing 1happens.

Jungkook always prayed, begged, wailed for his person to return, so he can just stare at him whole day, hold him him again in his arms, protecting him away from this world, to show how much important he was to him.

But his beggings were never answered. And the faith with its twisted game, made him came face to face with a person, who have the safe appearance as his lover.

Same features, same drug, but Jungkook can't get high on it. He can never get addicted to someone else then his love. It was specially made for him.

A knock on the door brought him back to his senses, he slowly stood up, taking a deep breath and opened the door, already knowing who was outside.

Namjoon, Jimin and Yoongi entered eyeing Jungkook, all knew from his appearance that he knew.

Jungkook went and stood by the wall, hands crossed, eyes focused on the floor.

"Since when?" he asked, voice rough.

All three shared a look, feeling bad for the other.
"A week back, when he joined" Namjoon spoke.

Jungkook just nodded, can't express what he is feeling.

"Jungkook look we wanted to tell you, but we ourself were so shocked, we didn't know if you could take this" Jimin voiced.

Jungkook hummed.

"Jungkook look I know it seems impossible but it's true, he looks like Taejoo but he is not" Namjoon admitted.

Jungkook sharply looked at the other,
"Like I don't know" his voice was low.

"Yeah. We know it the hardest for you, but you have to accept it. It's a different boy-

"I KNOW" Jungkook shouted.

"Do you think I will belive him to be my Tae?? No way. I observed him way more than you guys in that 2 minutes.

"He is not tall like my Tae, he is your height Jimin, he don't have the fair skin like my Tae had, but a tanned one. My Tae didn't had moles on his face. My Tae never liked long hairs, he eyes were both monolid, his eyes....His eyes didn't have the look my Tae had. He is not my Tae" Jungkook voice cracked at the end, breath uneven.