Chapter 34

■■■■

Jungkook's eyes were fixed on the male that ran out of the room, he ran a hand through his messed locks, looking back at the shocked face of Yoongi, whose gaze soon turned to anger.

"Are you out of your mind?" Yoongi shouted as he marched towards the other, pushing him hard by the chest. Jungkook stumbled back, eyes on the floor, jaw locked. Yoongi cursed and took a breath, his glare on the other only intensifying.

"Do you have any idea what you are doing?" Yoongi spat with a harsh voice, Jungkook balled his fists, looking up at the male with a hard gaze.
"I know what I'm doing, you mind your business."

Yoongi ran both his hands through his hairs, frustrated.
"For fuck sake he's your student Jungkook, much younger than you." Yoongi knew something like this would happen, but still it's hard to believe.

Jungkook faces blanked at that, all emotions fading away. Yoongi noticed his anger bubbling inside.
"You yourself said that this boy is not your Tae! What the hell are you doing then?!" He shouted with venom, Jungkook didn't even flinch at that, his composure as stiff.

"He's not my Tae." Jungkook's voice was low, but strong, Yoongi looked at him shocked.
"Then what is this huh? Are you playing with that boy? Did your love for your husband vanish?"

Jungkook's body stiffened at that, hands little shaking. Yoongi needs to stop. Now.
"Stop." Jungkook mumbled phased, but Yoongi didn't catch the clue, too clouded in anger of what he witnessed.

"Or do you just want to fuck that kid to satisfy your needs huh? Trying to control him by forcing yourself on him." Jungkook closed his eyes, body literal shaking by now.
"Stop it." His jaw was hurting by how hard it was clenched.

"He just looks like Taejoo but he's not, or your mind is too clouded by lust huh? Are you that desperate??" Yoongi shouted, pushing the other by his shoulder roughly, Jungkook breath ragged, his mind going to the darkness he tried hard to close.

"I said stop." Jungkook gritted his teeth, glaring at nothing, eyes darkening pitch black, veins protruding. Yoongi scoffed at him, still unaware of the shaking form of the other.
"If you're that desperate, go fuck some whore, don't play with that boy, he have nothing to do with you." Yoongi cursed at him, Jungkook's mind slipping with every word.

"I. said. stop." Jungkook forced out, fingers digging in his palm. Yoongi only shook his head, pointing an accusing finger at the other.
"He is Kim Taehyung, not your dead husband. Are you brainwashing that kid? Making him a toy just because he looks at your dead love huh? You don't love him, you're just using him for-

His sentence was cut when Jungkook turned at him, his fist colliding with Yoongi's jaw, who spat blood at the painful punch, stumbling back. Jungkook looked at him with dark glare, still in the trance,
"He's not a toy, I know he is not Tae, but he is mine. The moment he walked with that face, he's mine. I don't want to fuck him, Yoongi, I'm satisfying myself greed to have him be close by me, only me.
I'm satisfying my need of again be with the face I loved."

Yoongi looked shocked at the other, hand on his hurting jaw, covered in blood.
Jungkook looked away, still glaring at his hands.
"I don't want this okay? I can't control myself. I know he is and never will be my love, but I can't help when I look at him, breath near him."

Yoongi swallowed the lump in his throat, as he witnessed the angered form of Jungkook slowly losing.
"Everyday I force myself to be away from him, but the face suddenly pops and I lose myself completely. It hurts me to the core when I touch him, kiss him. But it hurts more when he is not in front of my eyes.