Chapter 56

■■■■

A moment. It took a moment for Jungkook to realise what must be happening. A moment for him to control each fibre in his body to not show his more evil colour in front of Taehyung. To show him the side he wanted so badly to hide. A moment also which took Ms. Song to look up at the hallway, her eyes widened as she saw Jungkook.

A moment in which she cleared her throat.
"This will be my last warning. Remember I'll be watching you." She voiced to the crying boy and as she saw Jungkook taking dangerous steps towards them, she turned and walked away.

Taehyung who still had his tears filled eyes on the ground, turned his head up at the sound of footsteps coming close, only to wipe those eyes quickly when he saw Jungkook. Jungkook took a deep breath as his eyes were fatally fixed on the walking figure of Ms. Song.
"What did she say to you?" He asked the younger man with jaw clenched, and Taehyung gulped, and shivered.

"No-thing, I-

"Taehyung." Jungkook's voice was low, dangerous. 
"What made you cry?" He finally turned to the boy, and stared at his red face, anger bubbling each passing second.
"She thought- I-i'm trying to sed-uce you for grades. She said she'll comp-lain about me. I'm not like- that- how can s-he say s-o wrong?" Taehyung again broke down his sobs, Jungkook moved closure to the boy, his thumb wiping the salty tears away.

"She won't. No one will hurt you. Now go to my room and relax. I'll be back." Jungkook's voice was caring yet rough, and Taehyung wanted to protest but when he saw the unfocused dark orbs, he bit his lips and nodded.
"Go and don't cry. Scums don't deserve your tears." Taehyung nodded and walked away, his eyes going lastly at Jungkook's figure walking away. 

Ms. Song took a breath as she entered her room, but before she could close it, Jungkook walked to her door, her eyes widened as she took a step back, only for Jungkook to close the door behind him, his orbs set in a glare at her. She looked up shocked and cleared her throat. 
"Mr. Jeon? You need something?" She tried sounding formal, but there was fear in her voice.

"What did you say to him?" Jungkook's voice was rough, low. She looked at him with a raised brow and spoke. "Don't worry Mr. Jeon. He will not bother you anymore. I know how to deal with such students. I made him realise how wrong-"

"Like him?" He asked carefully,  moving a step towards her, and she shivered, but not because of fear, but arousal. 
"Yeah- They think they can do anything than study to raise marks and should be-

"Him? Taehyung is not at all like that. Don't talk about him from your trash mouth." Jungkook raised his voice. "Excuse me?" She asked, shocked. 
"Taehyung is nothing like that- no one dares to talk to him like that- You should have thought twice before making him cry." Jungkook rasped dangerously more close to her. She left her formal posture and glared at him.

"What's so special about him huh? Why are you defending him?" She asked desperately and took a step to him, his eyes on her like she was some disease.

"You won't understand. A lady like you will never." Jungkook spat on her face and she moved and placed a daring hand on his chest.
"Why not? what's that he can give you and not me huh? Give me a chance-" her next words were cut in a shriek as Jungkook slapped her hand away and pushed her till her back hit the desk, his fingers around her throat, his eyes wild.

"Don't ever touch me with your filthy hands." He spat and his hand squeezed her throat. She gasped and tried to push him but to no avail.
"I'll complain about you both. I'll end his future-" Jungkook again squeezed her throat and banged her head on the desk , the dark orbs pooling with murder.