Chapter 11

■■■■

The familiar bed, and the fluffy blanket around his frame, made him feel safe. The ice cream melting in his mouth bringing him back to peace. He scooped a big amount and devoured it, eyes closed.

"Will you now please tell me what happend  TaeTae?" Hoseok voice was soft, he had bought the other home, had found him teared eyes and scared.
And after a warm shower, and a bucket of ice cream, the other was still avoiding the topic.

"It's nothing Hobi. I was just feeling sad." Taehyung voice was soft, eyes focused of the spoon that he was swirling in the bucket.

"You and I both know that's a lie, you know you can tell me anything bun, I'm always there for you." Hoseok admitted patting the other's fluffy hairs.

Taehyung looked at him, he felt bad for not able to tell his friend, but he don't know how to explain the situation to the other. And he don't want to trouble the other, who is busy with his studies.

"I'm fine now Hobi, and if something really bad happens, I know you'll always be with me." Taehyung smiled seriously at the other.

"Don't hesitate to tell me if something or someone bothers you." Hoseok smiled.
"Please don't hurt your self" Hoseok kissed his forehead, Taheyung giggling, glad he had the other in his life.

~▪~▪~▪~▪~▪~

Taehyung entered the uni building, eyes looking around, he walked by the wall, not wanting to catch the sight of some specific dark eyes.

"Morning Taehyung." He looked up and saw Sehun smiling at him, Taehyung for a moment hesitated to answer the other, afraid by Mr. Jeon warning the other day.

But then he again remember the conversation he had with Hoseok, he understand he should not be scared of him. He is not his family or friend to order him. He should live freely.

Taehyung know he is a friendly person, he love talking to people, he can't be scared always. So with a deep breath, he looked up and smiled at Sehun.

"Morning, where is Jinyoung and Jackson?" He asked looking around.
"They have a date today, so they ditched me alone here." Sehun rolled his eyes in a playful manner.

"Oh that's so cute, where are you going then? Taehyung asked. He know he was getting late for his Maths class, but honestly he has no intention to attend it.

"I'm heading to the to the music room, thought I could use this time for some guitar practice." Sehun scratched the back of his head, Taehyung smiled at him.

"Mind if I join?" He asked enthusiastically,
Sehun looked at the other shocked, nervous as the cute boy wanting to join him.

"I would love it. But don't you have Maths, are you sure you wanna ditch Mr. Jeon's lecture??" Sehun asked worried, he know how the Prof is about attendance.

Taehyung looked down, he don't want to miss his studies, but he know he can't face his teacher today, he want to distract his mind.
He smiled at the other, "Well a single miss wouldn't be mind right?" He asked with puppy eyes.

Sehun looked at the other for a few seconds, gulping. He cleared his throat and smiled, leading the way to the practice room.

~▪~▪~▪~▪~

He walked out of his last class, a sigh leaving his lips as it marked as a end of a long day, he had a fun time with Sehun, the other's jokes and comments were refreshing.