Chapter 29

Please point out the mistakes !

■■■■

His head was pounding as he tried to open his eyes, his vision fogged like a early winter morning, resonating with cold, his numb hand went to his temples, massaging them as he tried moving the aching body.

He blinked, the light from the window blinding him, he cursed, if this what hangover feels, then he will not drink ever again. He sat against the headboard, whimper leaving his lips.

But more he came to senses, the more flashes of previous night invaded his mind, the usual morning smile turned into a wobbling lips. He don't remember anything after Mr. Jeon held him in his arms, after he cried all the emotions suffocating inside.

He looked around hesitantly, no signs of the other, made his heart crunch, the other left him again like nothing happened. He heart beat with the thought at why he is feeling bad at that, as he must be glad by it.

The dread feeling of being used was eating him, not only by Mr. Jeon but the last night when the men tried to. Does no one belive in love like him anymore? Is it all about sexual pleasure? He never wanted that. Morning when he sees his parents cuddled on couch, watching a boring movie, smiling at each other's jokes is what he wants in life. A relationship with sincerity.

A hot shower was what he needed most, it's not like someone will come and comfort him, he just want to go home, back to Daegu. Scrubbing his body didn't made him forget the ugly touches of the man yesterday, resulted in only redness of his golden skins.

The movie playing was not making his mind divert, he hoped it might, he opened his phone, so many calls and messages from his friends some from his old buddies but he didn't wanna answer them, don't wanna lie more. A knock of the door brought to snap out, eyes widening as the possibility of who might be outside.

He slowly got up, gulping. He know who might be, his hands clutching his shirt'st hem, slowly taking steps ahead. There was another knock, a little louder, he stood in front of the door, anticipating to open it or not.
"Taehyung" a voice cams, and Taehyung sighed as h3 recognised, opening the door, and latching at the person on the other side, hugging the male who wrapped his frame around his body, patting his head.

"Hey. What's wrong TaeTae?" Hoseok chuckled, moving inside, the small boy still holding on him, eyes closed a frown on his face, lips pouted. He just shooked his head.
"I missed you." Taehyung mumbled, glad his friend returned from his hometown.

"Me too buddy, now let me inside, and look, I bought us amazing brunch." Hoseok whistled, lifting bags in his hands, Taehyung smiled, now realizing how hungry he was. Hoseok always knew the best.

Taehyung nodded eagerly, bouncing back to the bed with Hoseok, opening the bags and starting eating like a hippie.
"So how's my TaeTae's first club experience huh?" Hoseok wiggled his brows, the sause driving his lips.

Taehyung pouted again, his head turned down, the speed of eating slowed down.
Hoseok understand it was not good, so he wiped his hands, moving towards the boy's side and wrapping his arms around him,
"It's okay bun. Not everything is for you. Do you wanna tell me what happend?" Hoseok asked, snuggling close.

Taehyung didn't answer, so Hoseok didn't push him, saying it's okay. They finished eating, Taehyung felt a lot better now, the other's presence had helped, and he is now full. Both cuddled for hours, watching a anime movie, with annoying characters, but enjoying.

Hoseok sadly had to leave as he had a part time job with at evening, Taehyung was sulky, but he knew better. He walked the other till outside, pouting.
"We will meet tommorow okay?" Hoseok ruffled his head, he wanted to ask questions about the other's sad mood, but he respect his space and will know the other will tell him soon.