Chapter 31

■■■■

Blinking his tired eyes, a frown between the brows, Taehyung woke up, yawning he turned his head a little, but as soon as he tried to move his arms, the strong grip around his frame made him stop, resulting him completely awoke.

He looked up, stared at the other's face, soft yet sharp features, eyes closed. Jungkook was fast asleep, relaxed. Taehyung for the first time got to see the other in such state, so relaxed yet his grip on him strong. Taehyung bite his lips, the kiss still lingering on his tougue. He gulped and tried moving away to let the other sleep some more.

Jungkook groaned, a raw voice like rain in forest, he pulled Taehyung more close, who's eyes went wide at that.

"Don't leave me please." Jungkook mumbled in the sleep, Taehyung stilled at that, Mr. Jeon sound so.....so vurneble. He was not expecting this, but he should get up, as to make something for them to eat, as it's late.

But he waited for few more minutes, till Jungkook was again more eased, he cautionally untangled himself from the other, standing beside the bed, staring down at the man in his sheets, looking so different than when he is awake.

Walking away from him, he made his way to the kitchen, opening the fridge, he took all the things he can make something from. Mind wondering back to the older in his house, a person who held him in sleep, yet a stranger.

He finished cooking, placing the food in the plates, when suddenly a loud voice from outside made him flinch, he closed the lid, running out only to see Jungkook standing in the middle of the room, panting heavenly.

As soon as Jungkook's eyes landed on him, he took a deep breath, striding till he pulled the younger roughly in his arms. Taehyung gasped as the other male held his waist, chest flash against each other.
"Wha.." He mumbled, small figure hiding perfectly in the buff arms. Jungkook pulled away, holding now the younger's chin his his large veiny hands.

"I thought..." He started, breath still heavy, voice rough, Taehyung blinked, moving little close, he know this feeling, he wanted to tell Jungkook that he had felt this before when the other left him at times.

"Don't get away from my eyes." Jungkook rasped, eyes harding again as he moved further, catching the other's lips. Taehyung stumbled, but the arms on his waist held him. He a bit late, but returned the kiss, both closing their eyes, lost in the moment.

Taehyung pulled away, Jungkook lips tried to meet again, but Taehyung moved away a little, Jungkook breaking from his trance. He looked down at the boy, Taehyung looked around, bitting his swollen lips, words not coming out.

"I was...I was making dinner." He whispered, Jungkook eyes not leaving his face, he looked up, Jungook just have a nod, hand going through his thick raven hairs. Moving ahead, he brushed the hairs from the other's forehead. Taehyung heart stopped at the touch.

"I'll serve it." Taehyung voiced, walking away leaving the male alone in the room, who sighed, moving back he looked around, his eyes landed on his phone on the bed, he took it, the screen showing it's past eight in the evening.

Just then the other phone on the side table, lit up, Jungkook's eyes going to it, he took it and saw many messages from Taehyung's friends, especially from Sehun. He looked back at the sight of the kitchen and opened the messages, reading them and then locking the phone, not before he saved his number.

Taehyung came back with two plates, hot pasta's smell filling the room. Jungkook observed how the younger carefully place the plates on the table, wiping his hands on the sides of his pajamas, gulping as he looked up, so Jungkook walked and sat on the chair.

Both ate in silence, just sharing some glances, one intense while the other nervous. Taehyung cleaned after they were done, Jungkook had himself cornered near the window, looking out, eyes on the heavy rain pouring outside.

Taehyung had made himself comfortable on the bed, body in blanket, a unknown drama playing. Though his whole focus was on the male, who stood near the window, hairs little messy, shirt crunched with some open upper buttons, yet looking so, so bad for Taehyung's heart. Making it beat faster than normal.

"Mr. Jeon." He called after, the other didn't react, eyes still lingering outside, but Taehyung know he is listening, so he continued.
"What happened?" He asked slowing, Jungkook eyebrows furrowed, but he didn't look back, posture still strong and stiff as it was.

"You don't seem okay after you woke up." Taehyung spoke, eyes going back at the Tv screen, he will not look if the other won't look. Jungkook forced his eyes away from the rain, looking back at the boy who looked so soft just sitting there, he moved towards him. Taehyung gulping as Jungkook sat beside him, moving close.

"Look at me." Taehyung can't help but he looked up at the other, there's something in that voice that makes him to do things he never could think of. Jungkook had him pinned down again by that dark gaze.

"I'm not okay. I'll never be." Jungkook declared, his hands turned into fists, and Taehyung mind again tangled in confusion at the words, as usual. He looked up the older again, eyes big and clear.
"What?" He asked.

Jungkook brought his face close to the other, breath in his face, gaze intimidating.
"I'll never be okay. I'm a selfish and messed up person. So when I got little comfort in you, it's making me insane again. More than before." Jungkook voiced, Taehyung eyes going wide with every word left.

"I never thought I'll find comfort again. You should hate me, and here you're cooking food for me huh? Why?" Jungkook voiced roughed at the end, a different emotion taking place, and Taehyung don't know if it's good or bad.

"Why are you not pushing me away like you do always?" Jungkook asked again, a mad glint in his eyes, body now hovering over the male's. Taehyung hands started shaking at that.
"Beacuse...beacuse you said you'll not leave me." Taehyung mumbled back, Jungkok cologne making it little hard.

"You said you'll never leave me, so what's the use of pushing you away? It will only hurt me more." Taehyung finished, eyes watering, and Jungkook looked at him little shooked.

"Yeah. Even if you push me away, even if it make me go insane. Even if the world is against me, I'll not leave you. Never." Jungkook spat each word with intensity and a mad determination.

And Taehyung mind fogged, heart beat escalated, but still he knew the other is not gonna change his decision at all. Never.
Now there's only one thing Taehyung needs to find.

The reason behind why his teacher is so obsessed with him, and why he seem so hurt by that.
And for that Taehyung need to stay close to the other, how hard it might be. But he can't  help the racing of his heart when he is close to the elder.

"I know." Taehyung whispered, Jungkook eyes darkening at that, and with that he connected their lips again in a rough kiss, Taehyung's back colliding with the mattress at the force.

And now if someone looked from outside through the fogged windows, they will see two bodies tangled together, and if you look more closely, you will see two lost souls molded in this cloudy world.

~☆~