Chapter 51

👀

■■■■

"You'll have your semester exams starting by the end of the month. Prepare from now and remember these grades will add to your year end score." Mr. Choi announced as the bell rang signalling the end of half of the lectures for the day. Jinyoung groaned as he packed his things and turned to Taehyung as they got up from their seats.
"I'm gonna fucking fail this sem." Jinyoung exclaimed as he walked by the hallways, some students waving at them.

"I'm also not very confident about it." Taehyung sighed as they made their way to the canteen, Jackson and Sehun already waiting for them.
"I think we should study together, I can't even learn a page alone." Jackson suggested all nodding. Taehyung looked down at his sandwich as the sudden thought or Mr. Jeon crossed his mind. It's been more than a week since the day Taehyung had willingly taken a step closer to the other.

He had stayed that night at Jungkook's house, snuggled close to him in his bed as the other slept holding him. Though the elder had fallen asleep, Taehyung still had his mind fogged, then his eyes finally roamed around the room they were sleeping. It was a decent big room, with nothing but a big cupboard and mirror table. It doesn't even look like someone might be staying there. Most parts of the room had dust and dark.

When he had gotten up the next morning to leave for school, his eyes also took the living room and kitchen. Same, plain and seemed unused. His eyes had lingered more on a room which had a locked by a lock and seem like it is kept close purposely. It seemed like a bedroom, the house was prettily decorated with handmade things, each thing neatly in its place. He wonder if Jungkook or someone had designed the house, though the house seem gloomy as all curtains were pulled.

He had gotten a routine of going to the other's place after college, usually getting takeout for them to eat. Jungkook never seemed hungry, he was just always waiting by the door always and the moment Taehyung would enter he would kiss the other till their breath stopped. They would just lay in the bed, holding each other. Taehyung would most try to start a conversation as Jungkook would kiss him in between.

One thing he also noticed and bugged him was that whenever the things would get a little heated, more than just kissing, Jungkook would stop them. He thinks that is because of what Jungkook tried to do with him. But is he wrong that he is feeling the need of more? Like he knows he has feelings for the other, so it's natural as a young male that he gets urges, needs but Jungkook would stop his hands if they linger down. 

He understands that they are not in that kind of a relationship, but the craving hits him. Jungkook would ask him how his day was or if someone had troubled him. Taehyung was glad the other was slowly but seemed less stiff with him, like the intense eyes would soften when he kept staring at Taehyung. But the only thing he wanted from the last week of spending time with another is that he wants to see the other smile. It had been four months since he had seen Jungkook, and not once had he smiled.

Taehyung can't imagine how much a person must be dead inside to not smile in this period, his heart crushes and he would hug the male close. Though Jungkook didn't want to, Taehyung had refused to sleep at that place, the other would drop him back to his house, two times he even asked Taehyung to stay but he just didn't. The thought of staying in the elder's place when things are still distant between them made him nervous. Taehyung was happy to notice that the elder's dark circles had gotten light, his skin not pale any more.

Today was the day Jungkook had returned to uni after weeks. They had not met since last night and he had his lecture at the end of the day. Students don't seem happy by the cold professor's return. He chewed his bottom lip as he would have to face the other.
"Mr. Jeon better have changed, hopes he has softened in these days." Jinyoung whined and Jackson laughed.
"That dude won't ever change. He got issues man." Sehun too laughed and Taehyung looked up at them without an emotion.