Chapter 47

One more chap left to update today * ;)

■■■■

Taehyung opened his eyes, to only blink when he saw nothing but covered broad chest in front of him. Jungkook was still fast asleep, arms around him. He looked up hair messy and eyes half opened at the sharp jaw of the other, mole highlighting. He noticed the cold arms on his waist, sighing he moved more close to the other for some warmth.

But he had enough sleep and slowly pulled away from the other, going to the table side to take his phone. Jungkook laid there as he sat beside him, back rested and opened the phone, tons of messages from his friends, but he firstly called his parents, he didn't want to tell them about his leg, they would be hella worried.

After a long talk with them about useless things, he ended it, yawning he felt Jungkook moving, waking up. The elder groaned and opened his eyes, meeting directly Taehyung's who looked at with a small smile, Jungkook hurriedly got up, his vision blacking out for a second cuz of that, Taehyung looked at him shocked, when the other look at him breathing and then around the room, like he is shocked and confused to see the younger.

"Are you okay?" Taehyung asked as Jungkook's hand went through his own hairs, sighing he nodded and looked back and the younger. Taehyung stared at him, the other looked so attractive with the bed hair, and he is handsome no doubt. The sharp features and dark black eyes are a deadly sin. Taehyung subconsciously moved close to him and placed a hand on the other's face. Jungkook looking up longing at him.
"Taehyung." He breathed and stopped the other when he saw Taehyung leaning.

He got off the bed, and looked around. Taehyung blinked and bit his lips, embarrassed as he thought to kiss the male. He looked down at his lap, sad.
The younger then with a blank look tried getting up, but Jungkook came fast to help him, hands going around his body. He helped the other to the bathroom for his morning routine.

When Taehyung came out, freshly showered and in fresh clothes. Jungkook was already waiting for him by the door. 
"I'm going back to take my things." Jungkook voiced and Taehyung sighing nodded. He observed the other is behaving somewhat reserved and lost in his thoughts, like avoiding him.

Taehyung finally sighed as the door closed and thought about what was wrong and all going in his life. The wrong hurtful words and glares, the toxic obsession. He thought about them all on repeat. He knew what the other was doing was very wrong, he didn't deserve to play with the younger, but Taehyung isn't a teen who makes rapid decisions. He had seen the hurt in the eyes, the suffering, heard Jungkook's heartbreaking sobs, he is the one that had seen the deep in the words.

What is toxic? what is not? He doesn't understand. No one knows. The people when hearing his story would say Mr. Jeon is hella toxic and psycho, but they don't know the hurt behind. They haven't held the other in his arms. They haven't seen how angry he gets when someone does something to the younger. How he cares, twisted, but cares.
Some will expect Taehyung to want Jungkook to beg him, say sorry, get away from his life.

God he has read so many stories like that, a good person comes into the bad guy's life, changes him and next they are completely different people. But in reality it's not. No one knows what a person goes through when they are mentally hurt. Mr.Jeon, Taehyung can say, is deeply hurt and affected by something, and should he be selfish and leave the other just because he is harsh? Yes.