Chapter 44

I can't help but love y'all ♡

■■■■

The morning came early then he expected, he groaned as he heard noise coming from around, he blinked as the pain in the leg came back, numb as he tried moving it. He opened lil more as he looked around, there was no warm body pressed to him like it was the whole night, he shivered as he saw Jungkook at the side of the camp, packing his belongings along with Taehyung's.

Jungkook's eyes turned at him, he got up and helped Taehyung sit up, hissing as his leg hurt.
"We'll leave in an hour. how's your leg?" Jungkook asked in his morning voice, eyes swollen and red. Taehyung stared at him and breathed.
"Little hurting, but fine." He mumbled, Jungkook nodded and again went to pack the things, Taehyung only stared at his broad back until they were done, the elder first carried all their stuff out then came again and carried Taehyung outside.

Taehyung closed his eyes as the early sun rays hit his face, titling his head to hide in Jungkook's embrace, Jungkook's hold strong around him. Most students were already seated inside the bus, Sehun and Jinyoung waited outside, moving when they saw Mr.Jeon carrying Taehyung their way.

"How are you feeling?" Was the first thing they asked as Jungkook continued walking to the bus, getting and placing Taehyung on a front seat, taking the one beside him. Students stared wide eyed at him as Mr. Jeon was in fact sitting with someone, let alone carrying them around. Sehun looked at the elder roughly, he waited so he could sit with Taehyung again. But Jungkook looked in the front, not even sparing anyone a glance.

All students and teachers played and sang as the bus started, enjoying it, except Jungkook. Taehyung was too cheering and laughing looking back at his friends, eyes going at Jungkook to see his reaction at every little joke, but the others just sat stoic. Jimin clapped his attention as they were nearing the city.
"We'll reach the college in an hour, I hope y'all like the trip and freshen up. Please directly go home after, don't wander around as it's Sunday. You have school tomorrow, better rest."

Students cheered way through, Jungkook got up from his seat, at little distance before the school got up, taking his bag.
Taehyung look up at him confused,
"What happened?" He asked, Jungkook didn't look at him but answered. "I have somewhere to go." Taehyung frowned as the other took all his things.
"Where?" He asked again slowly but Taehyung closed his eyes. "Somewhere." 
"But- 

"Jimin will drop you home, take care." He lastly look straight at him, with that he moved to the front, Yoongi looked at him and without a word, the driver stopped the bus, Jungkook got down, without saying anything and students started at  glasses and whispered, somewhat happy that Mr. Jeon went away.

Taehyung sat there silent, what must have been so important to the other left? He looked out the window the rest of the time. He felt sad as the other didn't answer him properly, his mind was already fogged by the memory of how the elder was crying last night. So many questions unanswered.

Finally they arrived, Jimin helped him to his car, while Yoongi carried their bags, Taehyung sat in the back seat, while Yoongi drived. 
"Are you sure you are okay alone? You can always come and leave with us." Jimin asked again, he knew Taehyung lived alone.
"I'll be fine hyung, thank you." He smiled a little, Jimin sighed but nodded.
"Call me if you need anything okay? or better ask a friend to live with you for two weeks." Jimin advised and Taehyung nodded, already thinking of calling Hoseok.