Chapter 58

^an update for this, love ya
long chap ahead!

■■■■

The morning dew could be seen on the glass of the window from where the sun rays penetrated and falled on the sleeping figure. Jungkook groaned, not at all used to this sunlight, haven't experienced this in the dark gloom of his life. He blinked his tired eyes as he looked down on the weight on his chest. Taehyung's head was laying there, soft puffs leaving his lips.

The younger had curled himself on him, his one leg dropped on him, like a bear. Jungkook sighed as his hand went to touch the soft dark locks of the younger, warmth feeling him whole. He forgot how good it felt to wake up holding someone, someone holding him. A lump in his throat arose as Taehyung stirred in his sleep, turning to the other side, his hold tightening on him.

He was still in the clothes of yesterday, the shirt and pants now making his skin itch a little, he looked at the side table and saw it was already past ten in the morning, the longest he had slept in days. Taehyung slowly whined and blinked his eyes open, the sun rays disturbing his deep slumber.
He yawned and looked up, eyes meeting the dark orbs already staring deeply at him. This was so new to him.

He smiled a lazy smile, noticing the elder's rough hand running through his hairs, he lifted himself from the other's chest, Jungkook eyes following him as he slowly moved as laid a little up, now eye level with the other.
"Good morning." He mumbled while still sleepy, Jungkook smiled a little and moved close to him, their nose practically touching.

"I have to leave now." Jungkook spoke in his morning voice. Still making no move, it was hard to move away, too hard to turn his eyes from the younger. a frown decorated Taehyung's face, Jungkook's fingers going to ease the folds, caressing the skin.
"I'm still in clothes from yesterday, I have some stuff to do." Jungkook explained and Taehyung looked down. "But..."He tried to reason but Jungkook pulled him together by his waist, Taehyung back arching as their chest touched.

"I'll be back in a few hours. You can sleep till then after having breakfast. Is that okay?" He spoke and Taehyung himself found nodding, bitting his lips. Jungkook's eyes moved with that, jaw clenching. He moved his head a little, their lips almost touching. Taehyung waited for the kiss, but Jungkook had his eyes fixed on him, and Taehyung understood that, so he ducked his head, sealing their lips in a daze, closing his eyes.

Jungkook cupped his jaw, hold soft. Moving their lips slowly, it was just a sweet kiss, no tongue, no roughness, just intimate. After a few minutes, Jungkook pulled away, his lips lingering on Taehyung chin for a few seconds. Taehyung released a long breath with that, opening his eyes, smiling.

Jungkook gulped and slowly got up, Taehyung feeling the cold as the other's touch left his body. The elder stretched his neck, his back now to Taehyung, who saw how the muscles flexed though the shirt, making the younger gulp as a different feeling filled his stomach, something hot. Something he knew his mind lingers some time every day.

Jungkook got up as he took his car keys and phone from the table, turning around and kissing the male on the forehead. Taehyung looked up and smiled.
"I'll be waiting for you." He whispered and Jungkook's eyes twitched at that. A phrase he was so familiar with, yet it felt like hearing it for the first time. His muscles tensed, but he nodded and walked out of the house. Taehyung's eyes lingered on him till the door closed. A small smile on his lips, Taehyung lazily rolled on the bed, pulling the covers over his body to sleep some more.

~▪~▪~▪~▪~

"Yes Hobi hyung I just ate breakfast, do you think I'll starve myself on Saturday morning?" Taehyung laughed on the phone, hand clopping vegetables on the kitchen counter, freshly showered hairs still wet, music playing in the background, he swung to the song.