Chapter 7

■■■■

The rain drops were falling on the bus window, sliding down getting lost where his eyesight can't reach. The weather today was gloomy. Heavy rain was pouring since early morning.

Taehyung was sitted near a window, the bus speed was slow, to avoid any accidents. His phone playing songs completely going with his mood. He finger following  rain drops on the window, and he would pout everytime it would get mixed with others.

He got off the bus, his blue umbrella protecting him from the rain, he cautionally walled to his campus, not wanting his dress to get dirty.

The hallways were more packed as student can't wait outside in campus or simply on the sports field. He ran to his classroom, excited as it was art first.

First three lecture went smoothly and now it was time for Maths. It's had been a week since he got the punishment for taking in the class. He and Jinyoung had swore never to talk in Mr.Jeon lecture again.

He entered the class, already spotting Jinyoung sitting on his seat, wildly arranging some papers. He looked around and saw all students were tensed passing papers, bitting nails, no one smiling.

"What's wrong with everyone today?" Taehyung asked, taking a seat beside Jinyoing.

"Dude. You are a scholar student. You don't have the tension of your assignment being approved or not." Jinyoung mumbled, a pout on his face.

And suddenly it hit Taehyung with a force of a truck.

Today is there Maths assignment submission.
And he forgot his at home.

Shit shit shit shit.

"Hey hey what happend?" Jinyoung asked him, worried.

Taehyung turned towards him, lips trembling, "I...I forgot to bring my assignment." He admitted scared, not wanna face Mr. Jeon anger again.

"Oh shoot. You forgot your assignment?!" The other shouted, knowing well that Mr. Jeon only accepts given work on time.

"It's a important one. If I submit it, I might fail this semester." Taehyung whispered, lips trembling.

"Taehyung don't worry. You have finished it right?? We will talk to Mr. Jeon" Jinyoung patted his back.

Taehyung nibbled his lips, fingers shaking, he should have checked his calender. God he don't wanna fail. His parents will be so dissaponted.

Mr. Jeon  entered the class later, instantly going to his desk and starting the lecture.
Half of the lecture finished and Taehyung hoped that Mr. Jeon has forgot about the submission.

Fifteen minutes before the lecture to finish, Mr. Jeon closed his book.

"All will come one by one and will keep their assignment on the desk, not making a noice." He announced.

Soon students started submitting their ones, Taehyung sitting their, looking here and there. He don't know what to do. He looked at Mr. Jeon who had his eyes fixed on the students coming to his desk.

One thing Taehyung observed in this week that Mr. Jeon is avoiding him. No longer staring at him. Not a single eye contact was shared between them. And Taheyung was glad he was not in Mr. Jeon hit list anymore. But still inside he was curious for those intense dark eyes staring at him.

Don't get him wrong, he is still scared of the other, but he thought that Mr. Jeon is intentionally ignoring him. He the other day even greeted him in the morning, but the other didn't acknowledged it.