Chapter 45

■■■■

"Mr- Jeo-n '' Taehyung whimpers as the other bit hard on his skin, electrifying several currents inside his body, is this how pleasure feels? He bit his lips to not let the voices out, Jungkook has a possessive hold on his jaw. He then pulled away from the other, to attach their lips again, devouring. Subconsciously, as a young male, Taehyung's body reacted more than he wanted.

His hand wandered over the perfect clothed chest of the other's, nothing but hard muscles. His fingers inched closer to the first button of Mr. Jeon's shirt, when the other held his hand and pulled away. Breathless and messy they stared at each other, Taehyung understood the other didn't want to further take this, and he is okay by that.

Jungkook got above him and laid beside, their shoulders touching. Staring at the ceiling Taehyung's breath turned normal again. He looked aside at the other who had his eyes closed. One hand on his stomach while the other above Taehyung's head laid easily. Taehyung couldn't help but stare at the fine man. The side profile, the sharp jaw, the small nose. Tears leaving closed eyes? Taehyung blinked as he turned to the other, wiping the tears.

"Mr. Jeon?" He asked slowly as the other opened his dark eyes, turning to look at the other. Just like last night they stared at nothing but the depth of each other. Jungkook's hand went to his waist, pulling him close, more close. 
"I'm hurting you too much right?" Jungkook husked as he caressed Taehyung's cheeks, hand barely touching. 
"You have had. I don't know about now." Taehyung answered honestly, not wanting to hide what he felt.

"Hmm. Still you want me here?" He asked as Taehyung closed his eyes at the touch. 
"I didn't call you here, so leaving is also not in my hands." Taehyung opened his eyes, a sadness in both theirs. Jungkook nodded and moved a strand of hair behind the younger's ear.
"You have long hair." He said little lost, and Taehyung didn't know what it meant to him.
"Yeah, I kind of like long hairs." He said unsure as Jungkook hands played with his hairs lightly.

"You have a mole on your nose." Jungkook commented as his fingers went to other's nose, Taehyung didn't reply.
"Here too." Jungkook said as he moved his fingers to the other side of lips.
"I have a lot of moles on my face." Taehyung smiled a little, the others still looked lost.
"You have uneven eyelids." Jungkook touched his eyes and Taehyung released a breath.

"You're so different. Yet so same." Jungkook whispered a little broken as Taehyung frowned at that. Confused, he took a hold of the other's hand.
"Different then what-"
There was a loud knock on the door. Taehyung flinched at the sound. He turned and Jungkook held tight on him.
"Taehyung!" the loud voice of Hoseok came and Taehyung turned scared at the older.
"My friend is here!" He whispered, getting up.

"So? Tell him to go back." Jungkook's eyes soon lost its softness, turning again pitch dark.
"I can't. He can't see us- not- not like this." Taehyung whispered yelled and Jungkook got up glaring.
"You don't need to be scared of others." He spat and Taehyung already bit his lips nervously. The knocking on the door increased. 
"You have-to hide!" Taehyung whispered and Jungkook glared at him. "No."

Taehyung looked desperately at him, pushing a little.
"Please Mr. Jeon." He whispered, eyes pleading and Jungkook got up but didn't bulge.
"I'm not." He rasped but Taehyung held his hand, pleading. "Please Mr. Jeon. Please." Taehyung hissed as the pain in his leg increased and Jungkook closed his eyes groaning, but turned and walked to the bathroom, closing the door. Taehyung sighing, steady himself and hissing on one leg opened the door.

"Tae- what takes you so long- Oh my god your leg." Hoseok's expression turned three times in five seconds, and Taehyung would laugh in any other situation.
"I was sleeping and couldn't walk fast." He lied gulping and Hoseok nodded worried as he helped the male back to the bed, making him sit and getting beside him, it was common to them.
"I'm fine now. And sorry my phone's battery ended." He tried sounding genuine and Hoseok was too busy inspecting his leg.

"God can't you be more careful, Jesus that might hurt like a lot." Hoseok said and Taehyung smiled and nodded.
"Thank god nothing worse happen bun." Hoseok hugged the male and Taehyung eyes widened, he is used to Hoseok affection and pet names, but there's another person in the house, listening.

And Taehyung knew he would not like it at all.

Hoseok hugged the male sideways as they talked and Taehyung half minded wondered to Jungkook, who stood inside the bathroom, hand folded, jaw clenched and glaring at the floor. After the talks of trip and health Hoseok finally asked.
"Taehyung what happened to the person who was troubling you? The one who's obsessed with you?" Taehyung stilled at the mention, he gulped as he just hoped Jungkook would not react now.

"Its o-kay h-hyung. He is- not both-ering me." Taehyung shook as he smiled little and Hoseok smiled at that.
"I'm happy that you're not crying and sad any more. I couldn't see you sad alright? You're too precious to cry over someone who's hurting you." Taehyung wished the angels above to make Hoseok stop.
"Hyu-ng I said it's fine. He's-not that bad." He gulped and Hoseok looked at him disappointed.
"You came to me crying that day, I saw how scared you were when the other called. Just for once tell me his name, I'll make sure he stays away from you." Taehyung closed his eyes.

"It-s fine now." Taehyung smiled and changed the topic to if the other got a girlfriend or not. They talk for more and Taehyung fakes yawning as it must be an hour they have talked. 
"I think I must leave. Wait a minute who's staying with you, you can't stay like this alone." Hoseok frowned and Taehyung bit his lips.

"Umm...Jinyoung. He went to bring some things." Taehyung again lied and Hoseok got up nodding. He then bent down and kissed Taehyung's forehead, patting the small apple ponytail in tied Taehyung's hair, while talking. Taehyung smiled as the other walked out not before again saying a lot of worries. The sound of his bike made Taehyung sighed but gulping and the bathroom' s door slowly opened, he trembled as Jungkook without even looking at him went and closed the door.

Jungkook slowly turned at him, eyes intense, but face black, not a single emotion showing.
"Mr. Jeon." Taehyung breathed but the other didn't reply and slowly in dangerous slow steps walked to him and untied the pigtail roughly, the hairs falling on Taehyung's eyes.

"Bun? His precious bun?"

Taehyung eyes widen at that, shakingly look at the other. Words didn't threaten to fall out.
"He is just- affectionate. He calls me that from years. He is my best friend." Taehyung voiced and Jungkook didn't blink but glared down at him.
"Mr. Jeon- I'm sorry about what you  have to heard all this-but he's the most dear per-son to me." Taehyung said and Jungkook slowly bend down, face to face with the other, breath hitting.

"Most dearest person to you? I don't want him to be most dearest to you." Jungkook spat and held Taehyung's face between his fingers.
"But Taehyung even if your dearest or anyone out there, and even if you tell my name to others, remember no one can make me stay away from you. No one can take you away from me." He husked and kneeled and stared at Taehyung's wide eyes.

"No matter how precious you're to them. No one can take you from me. You just belong with me. With me as you're mine. Just mine." Taehyung breathed heavenly as the other moved their faces more close, lips almost touching.
"So the tears, the smile, the loyalty and this face" He looked deep in the other's eyes.
"Are only for me, I won't stop you from going to him and cry your heart out, but the reason behind the tears, your wounds and sorrow will always be me."

~☆~