✮ 𝟎𝟒𝟗 ✮

tony, natasha, and the gypsy

THOR fell next to the man, grabbing his shoulder with a grin. "You all right, Banner?" Thor asked as Bruce began to gasp and look around in panic. Thor started to shush him. "Sun's going down. Sun's going down. That's it, breathe. I won't hurt you. Sun's going down."

Marlene's lips twitched at his words as Bruce let out a shaky breath, eyes moving back and forth. "Thor."

"Yeah," Thor said with a nod.

"Marlene?" Bruce asked.

"Hello, Doctor," Marlene greeted with a smile.

Bruce nodded again, and his eyes went back to Thor. "What happened to your hair?"

"Some creepy old man cut it off," Thor said with a wave of his hand.

Bruce stood shakily. "It looks good."

"Oh, thanks," Thor said with a charming smile.

Bruce grabbed Marlene's extended hand. "Where are we? Oh, how's Nat?"

"Uh, Nat is good, I'm sure," Marlene said softly. Bruce rose a brow in question.

"Is she okay? And what about Sokovia?" Bruce rapid-fired questions left and right.

"Sokovia?" Thor asked, realizing the same as Marlene. He did not know how long it had been.

Bruce frowned. "The city, Sokovia. Did we save it?"

"Bruce, listen," Marlene started softly.

"What?"

"Sokovia. Ultron. That was two years ago," Thor said, also making Marlene's eyes widen.

"It's really been two years? How the hell has it been two years, Thor!?" Marlene exclaimed.

Bruce looked frantic. "What are you saying?"

"Well," Thor said, eyes wide as he looked between Marlene's sad eyes and Bruce's worried ones.

"What? I've been Hulk for two years?" Bruce asked, hands shaking further as he walked forward.

"I'm afraid so," Marlene answered him.

"What the hell happened?" Bruce asked as he made it to the computers.

Thor tried to stop him as he said, "Banner, there's something you should know."

Bruce clicked something, and the computer said, "Voice activation required."

"Banner."

"Welcome, strongest Avenger."

"Uh, what?" Thor said as Marlene chuckled at Thor's flabbergasted face.

Bruce ignored them as he said, "Ship's log."

A video popped up showing the Hulk flying off after Ultron's fight. He was shouting angrily as alarms went off. Bruce looked horrified as he watched the clip end abruptly.

"Thor, where are we?"

"Yeah, about that," Thor said, chuckling awkwardly before being cut off by the voice Marlene hated more than anyone. A feeling in her snapped at hearing his voice, and she did not even notice that she waw hovering with blue and yellow wisps of power began to take form.

"Oh, hell, what happened to her?" Bruce whispered to Thor.

"She calls it her upgrade," Thor whispered back.

The Grandmaster's voice was loud. "Sakaar, hear ye. Attention please. I have some bad news. My beloved exalted champion has turned up missing. Take to the streets. Celebrate my champion."