Tease

Meredith's POV:
"Good morning." Hayes says walking into my room. I blink adjusting my eyes to the light. "Morning." I reply rubbing my eyes. "Amelia dropped off clothes for you, told me to tell you there's a... bra, jeans or leggings she didn't know what you would want and a shirt." Hayes says walking over to the window gripping the string that controls the blinds, pulling it down making the room darker. I nod as he smiles at me. "Thank you." I say. I open my eyes more looking at him completely noticing he's not in scrubs. "Hey... wh- ah- cormac..." I stutter.

Cormac's POV:
I smile at the sound of Meredith saying my first name. "Did you just say Cormac?" I ask as I walk closer to her. "Uh... ye-yes sorry if you don't want me-" Meredith starts to explain. "No! I lov- liked it. It's okay." I interrupt. "What did you need?" I continue. "Why aren't you wearing scrubs?" She asks sitting up. "I have the day off and didn't want to spend it in a hotel room so decided I would take a shower and change into some real clothes." I reply. Meredith tilts her head back making her hair dangle in the wind. She brushes her fingers through it gripping it with one hand. She brings her wrist to her mouth bitting her hair tie in a way to slid it to the tips of her finger. She wraps her hair tie around her hair multiple times. My heart skips a beat. Everything she did she made look hot. The way she bit the hair tie made me wonder what else she could do this her mouth.

She turns to look at me before taking a red lace bra out of the bag Amelia packed. She smiles running her fingers over the lace. "I'm going to kill her." Meredith says I don't respond. "Cormac?" Meredith calls. "Hm wh-what? Kill who?" I stutter Meredith shakes her head with a small chuckle "daydreaming?" She asks. "N-no." I answer. "Who are we killing?" I ask in return trying to change the subject. "Amelia. She got me the lace one on purpose. I hate this one and only wear it if I'm trying to impress someone..." Meredith answers. "It's a pretty color though." I reply. She laughs and nods as she stands up grabbing the jeans and t-shirt out of the bag. "I know... it's your favorite." Meredith looks over her shoulder at me. She knew what she was doing and how it was affecting me. "Red is my favorite. Especially that bright red." I say Meredith nods walking towards me. "I know Hayes." She says as she bumps into my arm. I turn around watching her walk into her bathroom. After a few minutes Meredith opens the bathroom door staying inside the bathroom.

"Cormac." She calls making me turn around. My eyes widen and my breath hitches as I see her. She's standing in just her jeans and red bra. "Hand me that hoodie please?" She asks. Unable to form words I nod and walk to the bag. I pick up the hoodie and clear my throat before walking back to her. "You okay?" She asks as I hand it to her. "Mhm." I reply. She smiles and closes the door. I can't help but thing about her while I wait for her to finish. She definitely has panties that match that. I just want to kiss her. She makes me think thing I haven't thought about anyone since Abby. "Mer you okay?" I ask as I walk closer to the door. She opens it. "Yeah. I don't like this sweatshirt but it'll have to do." She replies. "Want mine? I mean- uh. You don't have to if you want- Jesus!" Meredith chuckles at me. "Yes." She answers picking it up off my chair. "Are you ready to see the kids?" I ask. She shakes her head walking back to the bathroom. She stands in the doorway pulling off her hoodie again revealing her red bra. She stands there for a minute looking at me. "Hayes... Cormac!" She says. I shake my head.

Meredith's POV:
I knew exactly what I was doing to Cormac. "Are you okay?" I ask. He nods. "You sure because you seem to be staring at my boobs..." I continue. "I fine." He replies as I pull his hoodie over my head. "Mhm. When are the kids gonna be here?" I ask coughing. "Soon are you okay?" Cormac asks as I continue to cough. I nod as I sit down on the edge of my bed. "I thought they were coming at seven?" I manage to ask. "Mhm but you didn't sleep so they aren't coming until twelve." Cormac replies.

AUTHORS NOTE:
This chapter was a little more mature but at the same time kinda not. Let me know what you think. I couldn't proofread so if there's typos I apologize.