Big move

Meredith's POV:
Cormac has on pick scrubs today because we ran out of his size in the blue so he still a pink pair. He hates them so I've been teasing him about it all morning. To be honest they're cute. Cormac and I still haven't had that talk he wanted.

The door to the attendings lounge opens as I look at myself in the mirror. "Awe look at the little girl in her cute new pink outfit." I say as Cormac walks in with jo. Jo laughs as Cormac looks at the ground shaking his head. "I hate you. I really do... don't even come over tonight." My smile falls as Cormac says this. He raises an eyebrow at me with a smirk as he walks closer. "That's not fair." I reply. Cormac laughs. "I think it is... don't come over tonight stay home with your kids." He says placing his hands on my hips. Jo laughs knowing that I would definitely take him up on that offer "okay... I mean I don't know if you really want to play this game." I say taking his hands off my hips. "Babe." Cormac replies. I chuckle walking to make coffee. "Meredith." Cormac says turning to see me. "Yes?" Cormac walks up behind me wrapping his hands around my waist. "I was kidding, please come over... I need you." Cormac whispers in my ear as he lightly licks it exposing his teeth as he close his mouth some. I bite my lip sighing "Cor-" he laughs walking away "see you tonight." I quickly turn on my heels to see him. "Hey! Kiss?" He smiles walking back to me. "I hate you both." Jo says.

I place my hands on Cormac's lower stomach moving to his hips as he leans down immediately sticking his tongue in my mouth. I go on my tippy toes as he places his hand on my cheek with the other in my hip. He wants to hear me moan... he wants me to sigh and show him I need him. I want to so bad but I'm trying not to just to drive him crazy. Cormac moves his hand gripping my ass as I moan into his mouth. "Uhm... I love you guys but you are in the damn attendings lounge..." jo says making us both laugh as we pull away from each other.

"Have a good day, and be safe..." Cormac gets interrupted by his pager "shit." He places a quick kiss on my lips. "Okay I'll see you later, be safe. I love you." He says walking out of the room. I can't move... I can't breathe. "Oh my god!" Jo says. I take a deep breath turning to look at her. "Did- did he-" jo looks at me trying to understand what I'm feeling and saying.

Cormac's POV:
I walk out of the attendings lounge running to the pit. I told Meredith I love her... I know she heard me and didn't have time to respond but I want so badly to see what she wants to say.

*time jump to the end of the day*

I have had a long day and the only thing I want is Meredith. I want a hug and a kiss and to just see her.

I'm in my office finishing up some paperwork when I see Meredith walk by. "Mer!" I yell getting her attention. "What's up?" She ask standing in the doorway of my office. "I wanted to see you." I reply Meredith smiles walking over to me. "You get to see me when ever you want." She says as I spin so she can stand between my legs. I wrap my arms around her waist as I lay my head dangerously close to her boobs. "How was your day?" She asks as she places a hand on the back of my neck and one on my back. "It was long... you?" I ask in return as I look up at her. "It was okay." She replies. I smile laying my head back in it's previous stop.

"Meredith..." I whisper. "Cormac..." Meredith replies using the same tone I had. "Are you really staying home tonight?" Meredith chuckles shaking her head "no babe." She replies. I nod keeping my head on her. "You okay?" She asks. I look up at her smiling "yeah. I'm tired." I reply. Meredith takes a step away from me holding her hand out for me to hold "come on, come sit with me." She says.

Meredith is sitting with my head on her lap. My eyes are closed.

Meredith's POV:
Cormac looks so cute laying on me like this. We don't do this much but when we do I love it. "I know you heard me earlier..." Cormac says with his eyes closed. I smile knowing he can't see. "Meredith I'm not scared... I don't feel guilty or like Abigail would hate me anymore." I roll my eyes because he gave me no time to reply. "Cormac... shut up please." I say cutting him off. He opens his eyes looking at me before he sits up. "I did hear you... I've been think about it all day." Cormac adjusts himself so he's facing me. "I'm guessing you have too that's why you're being so cuddly... you know if I don't say it back we won't be the same so you want one more cuddle, one more taste..." I say. Cormac makes a disappointed face. "I'm sorry for saying it... I-I just love you Mer. I'm in love with you. You make me feel a way I haven't since Abigail and I don't want to lose you." I smile placing my hand on Cormac cheek caressing it. "I love you." I reply bashfully. His face lights up but I can tell he's trying not to show it. "Okay... that's cool." He replies. I smack his shoulder playfully. "Meredith loves me..." he whispers under his breath. "I do." I say laying my head on his shoulder.

"Hey what happened to Doctor Nicole?"

AUTHORS NOTE:
I promised a full chapter and I pull through with my promises. I can't remember if I'm this story they said I love you but I'm pretty sure they haven't. I hope you guys like this I think it's crap.

*couldn't proofread