After Math

Cormac's POV:
"That was- amazing Meredith." I say laying on the bed next to her. Meredith takes my hand interlocking her fingers with mine. "You- I- holy shit Cor." She says as we both laugh. Meredith turns her head looking at me "you're beautiful." I whisper brushing her hair out of her face. She smiles while blushing "thank you Cormac." She replies. I yawn looking at her still. "You staying here or-" Meredith starts to say "of course. I'm not going anywhere Mer, I want to be with you." I interrupt as I stand up putting my sweatpants back on. Meredith grabs a pair of grey panties and my hoodie throwing it on before walking over hugging me. She lays her head on my chest just standing in the middle of the room. "Cormac..." she calls as I kiss her head "hm?" I hum in response

"I-I think I need to be more than friends." She say quietly. I heard her but knew it was killing her to say "what? I didn't hear you... did you say you never want to see me again?" I tease as Meredith picks her head up looking at me. "Cor!" She yells playfully. I smile looking down at her "will you be my girlfriend for real now?" I ask. Meredith nods as she yawns. "Come here, it's getting late." I say as I nod my head in the direction of the bed.

Meredith's POV:
Next morning*

I wake up laying on my side pressed up against Cormac with his arms around me. "Good morning sleepyhead." Cormac says kissing my forehead. I don't respond but instead softly kiss his chest. "What are we going to do today?" He asks running his hand through my hair. "Cuddles." I say against his bare skin. "All day?" He questions I nod. "What if I want a kiss? Or food?" He asks. I smile picking my head up to look at him. "Kiss yes, food... no." I reply Cormac widens his eyes looking at me which makes me laugh. "I need food." He says. I shake my head. "No. I need cuddles and you can't cuddle me while you're eating." I protest. Cormac looks at me a smile slowly forming on his face. I look at him confused "what?" I ask he shakes his head "nothing..." he replies I roll my eyes and smile as he quickly kisses me. It felt like a habit small and quick but cute.

"You have a cute nose... you know that?" He asks. I chuckle "uhm no... to be honest no I didn't know that." I reply he nods "it's true. It's cute and very kissable." He responds I smile "how would know it's kissable... you've never kissed it." I protest. Cormac leans down kissing my nose softly and fast "now I have." He says pulling the covers off us.

I tighten my grip of his waist laying my head back on his chest. "No! Cuddles." I say. Cormac laughs. "I have to pee." He replies taking his hands off me completely. "Hold it." I respond. "Nope. Let me up." I let go of him very slowly as he stands up. "You're mean." I say as he walks away. "I can live with that" Cormac says walking into the bathroom.

My phone rings so I pick it up seeing it's seven and. Cristina is calling me.

"Hey." I say into the phone as Cormac walks back in laying on top of me. "Hey." Cristina says as Cormac starts to tickle me. "Hang on Cristina."

I say moving the phone and covering the mic. "Stop I'm on the phone." I say to Cormac. He smiles laying his head flat on my stomach "who is it?" He asks I smile put the phone back to my ear "it's Cristina... yang." I say rolling my eyes.

"Are you okay Mer?" Cristina asks.

"Yes. I'm quarantined, how are you?" I ask in return.

"these new interns are stupid. I swear Mer can't tell their damn ass from esophagus." Cristina says making me laugh.

"Hey Cristina!" Cormac yells I quickly slip my hand over his mouth muffling the words he was yelling.

"Are you with McWidow?" Cristina asks sounding surprised but excited. "I-" I didn't know what to say Cormac and I haven't talked about us.

"Oh you definitely hit that." Cristina says "Cristina!" I yell throw the phone. She laughs. "Okay I have to go fire some moron. Have fun with McWidow I want details later." Cristina says before hanging up.

"Why didn't you say yes?" Cormac asks still laying on me. "I wasn't sure if you were okay with me saying yes. She knows I'm quarantined so she would know we are together." I reply Cormac looks up at me before he sits up completely "do you not want to tell people we're together?" He asks. I shake my head instantly regretting what I previously said. "No- I- I don't- oh my fucking god." I stutter. Cormac places his hand on my knee comforting me. "Meredith I don't care I just need to know." He says. "No I don't care I didn't know what you want." I reply. Cormac smiles.

Cormac's POV
"Meredith what do you want" I ask looking her in the eye as she sits up more. "A kiss and hug to be honest." She replies making the both of us laugh. "I want the world to know. I want to tell everyone I know. I want to be known as yours." Meredith replies. I blush as she says this Turing to look away from her. "Cormac..." she whispers making me look at her again. "I'm your's..." she says kissing me. I pull away smiling "I'm yours I reply looking at her. She smiles. "I'm hungry." Meredith replies laying her head on my shoulder. "Says the one who told me no food." I respond making her laugh. "I'm glad you're hungry..." I say as we hear a knock on the door. Meredith looks at me confused as I stand up holding her hand.

"Morning Jo!" I say opening the door. Meredith was shyly hiding behind me her little hands wrapped around my bicep. "Morning Cor, morning Mer." She replies holding a drink tray and bag. "Here I have more but it's in the car so take this." Jo hands me the bag and drinks as she walks back to the exit. "You called jo?" Meredith asks going on her tippy toes kiss me. "Mhm." I reply as she pulls away. I place the drinks and paper bag on the dresser behind us as jo knocks again. Meredith opens the door. I walk up behind her running my hands from her lower back to the pocket of the hoodie she has on that happens to be mine.

"I'm on call, I might not be able to bring you lunch so I decided to get you each some options. This bag has three bags of chips, blue ranch Doritos, plain, and barbecue. It also has a box of granola bars because living off of fast food is gross. This bag, apples, bananas, water. This one, two sandwiches one ham and one p.b and j. I don't know what you like Cor so I just guessed. I hope you have a fridge, this bag yogurt, sushi-" Meredith interrupts jo smiling "Jo... we're here for thirteen more days, you got a lot of stuff." Meredith says. "Yeah I'm wasting gas driving back and forth so I figured I'd go all out." Jo replies "you didn't have to do that... thank you." Meredith says as I kiss her neck again. "Cormac she's gonna yell at you." Jo says making Meredith and I laugh. "Oh my god." Jo says as Mer looks up at me I lean down kissing her, with tongue before I pull away. "Shut up." Jo says placing the bags in her hands on the ground. "We are... dating." Meredith says. Jo looks at us blankly.

"Jo..." Mer calls out worried. "Jo!" She yells. "Jo Wilson!" Meredith yells as jo falls to the floor.

AUTHORS NOTE:
I only proofread the first half of this. I don't know how I feel about this story anymore but let me know what you think. Also do you like when I reply to your comments or should I ignore them?