I don't share

⚠️ please note this chapter does have sexual activity. Please also understand I have not written this type of chapter in a while so it might be a bit bumpy, don't be too mean with the comments but please comment it motivates me.

Meredith's POV:

It's late when we leave, and all I have been able to think about is the thick, strong Italian words spilling out of Cormac's lips in the attendings lounge. How his words made me clench, how they made me practically drip.

We're driving back to his house. I'm in the passenger seat, Cormac's in the drivers seat. His hand rests on my jean clad thigh and I swear to Jesus Christ himself if Cormac does not fuck the ever living shit out of me soon I'll do it my damn self.

His hand moves up and down my leg as I lazily turn my head to look at him. He pulls up to a red light turning to see me as well. His eyes bounce between mine. Left, right, right left. Nothing is said, nothing has to be said right now. Our eyes are doing all the talking and while silence can sometimes me overwhelming right now it's surprisingly comforting. He leans forward pressing his lips to mine. It's a heated peck but nothing more. Full of love, adornment. However sexless. I smile as he pulls back in time to press his foot to the gas and accelerate again.

His house is empty when we arrive. His kids having asked to go to a friends house while we were walking out of the hospital to which Hayes happily said yes.

We walk in hand in hand, he takes his key out of  his pocket to unlock the door before we walk in. I don't even have time to take my coat off before he's push my back up against the wall next to the door. I moan into his kiss. It's heated, passionate, full of sex and immediately I know there won't be much sleeping tonight.

His kisses move from my lips to jaw, not behind my ear, to my neck, my chest, I sigh as he comes back up. My chest, my neck, jaw, behind my ear, back to my lips before he's pulling away again. I look at him through hooded, needing eyes.

"Please cor." I realize I sound pathetic. I sound like a 2 year old in a candy story convincing their mother to buy them candy. And I also realize I don't care. I want to sound needy. I want to make him think I need him, I want him to know I long for him, for the heat of his open mouthed kisses, for the sound of his whisper in my ear as he talks me through an orgasm.

Cormac's hands finding my ass squeezing as his tongue enters my mouth he is the one to moan this time. I whine as he pulls away.

Cormac's POV:

I step back. We're both breathing heavy, lip's swollen and red. "Cor" it's a sigh, breathy and light falling from Meredith's lips. I wanted to show her she was mine. And she is, we both know it and we both know she doesn't actually have feelings for that jackass surfer dude. So at this point I just want to make love to her, all night long. I want to show her how much I care.

"Let me make love to you." My voice is breathy too, I feel a blush rude in my cheeks at first. It's short lived though because Meredith is throwing her jacket off of her body, practically running into my arms. Our lips connect and I lift her up, her legs wrapping around my hips as I walk up the stairs.

Clothes fly everywhere as we walk, I'm glad the boy aren't here because I really didn't want Meredith to be quiet tonight I want to hear her. I want her to scream my name as dirty as it sounds.

Meredith is in just her black lace bra and panties when I lay her gently on the bed. I begin kissing down her jaw, neck, chest. Small moans fill the air as I move. I suck her skin into my mouth pulling back some as I slowly let it go. "Baby" Meredith moans. "So beautiful." I mumble as I pull her bra away from her. I have absolutely no intention of going any further than my mouth right now. I want to worship her, I want to show her she's the only woman for me.

I take Meredith's nipple into my mouth sucking as I flick my tongue over it. Hi fingers pinching the other lightly. Her back arches pushing her breast further into my mouth. "Cor- baby." I hear her breathy moan. "Hmm" I mumble moving to give attention to her other breast. "S-s-so good" she is putty in my hands. "Mm" is all i manage to reply as I skim my teeth over her harder nipple. I pull back, moving down to her stomach, warm wet kisses leaving a temporary trail. I hook my fingers in the sides of her panties as I move to kiss just above her navel.

Meredith's POV:

It's two thirty three in the morning when I get up to use the bathroom. Cormac and I have been having a ex for three hours now, on and off, conversation in between. He made love to me. Cormac Hayes made love to me. I haven't fully grasped that part yet. He worshiped my body, he showed me how much he cared, he showed me and told me I'm the only person he ever wants and I believe. It's not that i didn't before, I did but somehow now it feels real.

I walk back to bed sporting an over sized jersey I found laying in the floor. It's clean, I know because it smells like his laundry detergent. And Jesus I know what his laundry detergent smells like.

"C'mere. C'm back to bed." His sleepy voice says as I watch him lay with his eyes closed and arm up. I smile crawling in laying my head on his chest, his hand draws nonsensical shapes on my upper arm. I love this. I am in love with this man. And I feel like I'm now really realizing that.
"Sleep baby, 'm right here." His voice is mumbled, sleep driven. "I love you." I see him smile opening one eye and leaning down to peck my lips. "I love you too mer. I love you too."

AUTHORS NOTE:
I did want this to have more smut but apparently smut is hard to write after taking an almost year break so pls stick with me! I'm trying. Couldn't proof read.