Punishment

Meredith's POV:
"How was your night?" I say walking to the bars of the gate separating Cormac and I. "Babe I'm sorry." He says gripping the grey-ish bars. "I don't want to hear it." I reply. Cormac just looks at me, he looks disappointed and it's killing me but I'm still pissed. "I love you, I missed you and I want a hug." He says trying to get me to smile. "Ha, not this time. You screwed up my friend... big time." I say walking away.

Cormac's POV:
I can't drive until I go to court which is in three weeks. "Meredith." I say walking into the lobby rubbing my wrists. "Hayes." She replies raising an eyebrow. "Don't. I fucked up and I said I was sorry."

I was disappointed in myself and I know she is too. Something about being in jail away from Meredith not knowing when I was going to see her again scared me. I never want to be without her. I can't breathe without her, I can't think, eat, sleep, function. I love her and I need her. "You ready?" She asks. I nod walking to the door holding it open for her. "Thank you." She says. I smile realizing she doesn't totally hate me.

"I love you." I say as Meredith pulls up to a stop light. "I love you" she replies making me smile as she places her hand on my thigh. "Where are the kids?" I genuinely didn't know, it felt like I was in there forever. "At school cor, it's Wednesday. The boys stayed at my house last night in the spare room. No they don't know anything." She explains I nod looking at her. She was wearing black leggings and my hoodie, my favorite hoodie. "You're beautiful you know that?" Meredith turns her head bouncing her eyes from mine to the road. "Thank you." She says blushing as she turns back to look at the road. "I missed you... a lot." Meredith giggles. "Baby you were gone for less than ten hours, you are being very... lovey today." She says. "I can't help it. You're just perfect and I love you and missed you. I just want to kiss you and hold you close and never let go." I elaborate. Meredith nods. She really is beautiful. "Are- are you wearing the hoodie that says my name?" I question. "Mhm, I am." She answers. I bite my bottom lip at her response.

Meredith was sitting on the kitchen counter with her hood up when I walked in. A smile immediately forming on my lips. "W- what?" She asks. "Nothing." I reply shaking my head. I walk over to her placing my hands on her thighs standing between her legs. I bite my lip looking into her green eyes. She looks away from me "no sex." She states. "What?" I ask Meredith still looking away. "No sex, you screwed up... no sex." She explains very poorly. "Babe!" I yell sad.

"It won't last... you can't resist me." I say Meredith makes a confused face.

"Oh no... you're not understanding me, I can have sex... you cannot. And yes I can resist you." She says looking over my shoulder. She was making me mad to be honest. She's going to use this to her advantage and I know it. I place my hand under her chin moving her head softly to face me, "then look at me... if you can really resist me, say it looking at me." Meredith laughs knowing damn well I'm making this worse for myself. "Cormac, you cannot have sex, I can and I can resist you. No sex at all." She says looking me in the eyes. "Babe, you are addicted to sex." I protest. Meredith shakes her head before resting it on my shoulder, nuzzling it by my neck. "No im not... you are but I'm not." Meredith says making sure her breath hits my neck. Goosebumps run all over my body as my stomach flips. "B-ba- please." I moan as Meredith sits up. "No. No sex." She replies. I make a sad face looking at her. "You can't tease me like that and expect me not to need you." I protest.

Meredith's POV:
I place my hand on Cormac's chest hoping off the counter making sure my leg rubs up against his slightly hard member. "Meredith!" He shouts. I smile, "might want to control that." I say knowing I was driving him insane. I go on my tippy toes placing a soft kiss on his lips. Cormac's tongue begs for entrance which I slowly give. I slowly open my mouth teasing making him moan. Our tongues tangle together as Cormac's hand quickly slips into my pants. I moan into his mouth as I pull away stopping his hand. "No sex." I whisper guiding his hand out of my pants. "You want it." He replies keeping the tone I had. I smirk at him biting my lip. "Shit." He mumbles as I walk upstairs.

"Babe!" Cormac yells as he walks into my room.

Cormac's POV:
I walk into the bedroom to see Meredith laying on her side. Holding a purple object with my hoodie and black lace panties on.

"Take a seat Cor.." she says standing up very seductively. I sigh sitting down. "Meredith-" I moan watching her. She smirks raising an eyebrow as she presses a button on the object her her hands holding it in the air. My breath hitches watching her look at it. "Sit back... relax babe." She says.

AUTHORS NOTE:
Uhm so next chapter is obviously mature. Didn't proofread sorry.