Deep

Meredith's POV:

I wake up to Cormac's arm draped over me, his strong muscular chest pressed to my back. It's dark still, very dark actually. I know for a fact Cormac is sleeping because he is snoring and normally I'd be a little annoyed by that but I'm not.

The jersey I had put on before I climbed back into bed with him is resting on my waist, exposing part of my stomach and whole bare lower half. Cormac's hand slips down from right under my right breast to my exposed skin and I shiver. I literally shiver at his touch.

I like this, being cared for, loved. I really like it. But I like how cormac hold me as we sleep. I like how after we have sex, after we make love he looks at me so deeply, brushes my hair back and kisses me like he never kissed me before. I like how he whispers little Italian phrases in my ear. I like how he asks questions like what's your favorite flower, not because he want to by them for me well I mean he does but because he truly just want to know. He wants to know everything about me and I think he's pretty damn close after last night.

I sigh realizing I really have to pee and slowly move Cormac's hand so I can stand. I walk into the bathroom turning on just the light under the floor cabinets and the mirror. The lighting is minimal but enough for me to see all the marks on my chest. I don't normally like marks, I think they are possessive. I normally won't let him mark me but I didn't care, I want everyone to know I'm his, and he is mine.

I finish in the bathroom, and walk back to see cormac lying on his back in bed. She showed me how much he cares, how much he loves me, he likes me, how much he wants me. Now it's my turn. I crawl back in bed, straddling his hips but not sitting on him yet. I'm raised on my knees. I lean down kissing his cheek.

"Baby." My voice is seductive, quiet and small. He stirs, not really waking yet. I move to place a open mouthed kiss to his jaw. One, then two, three, his hands find my thighs now and I slowly sit down on his lower abdomen.

His azure eyes flutter open as I kiss his neck. "Mer baby." He whispers his voice thick with sleep and I clench. I gush actually. I literally gush and I know he can feel it because I only have on his jersey and I don't care. I want him to know I want him. I continue moving to the column of his throat. Cormac moans. He really moans and this mans moans alone I seat could make me come but that's not what I'm doing right now so I pull back and look at him. Green pools meeting blue before I lean down locking his lips with mine.

"What?" I ask answering him from when he said my name. "What'er you doing?" He huffs as I take the love of his ear in between my teeth.

"Showing you how much I care, how much I love you, how much I want you." I whisper smoothing my tongue over I bite I left on his ear.

"Y-you don't have too." He stutters at first and I smile because this is exactly what I wanted. I don't exactly want to tease him per se but I do want to do this and if he does too than I'm going too.

"Mm but do you want me too? Because I want too." He just nods and my manicured nails lightly scratch up and down his pecks. "Kiss?" He asks I chuckle because he's so freaking cute.

Cormac's POV:

Meredith leans down kissing me softly, so softly at first I question if it's real. I'm questioning if any of this is real right now. I feels like a dream.
"You're not dreaming, relax baby." Meredith says before leaning down to kiss with a little more fire.

Relax? She wants me to relax as she calls me baby, as she is about to go down on me like the fucking sun at seven on a summer night. Fuck though because Meredith's mouth is probably so warm, and wet and Jesus Christ I'm never going to last.

Meredith scrapes her teeth over my peck and I involuntary buck my hips. I feel her smile against my skin and I swear to god this woman is a sex goddess.

Meredith moans as she moves so she's laying over me, her legs between mine, my member sandwiched between her stomach and mine. Her eyes look up to me as she swirls her tongue around my nipple "f-fuck baby." I moan and I realized earlier she likes when I make sound, she likes to hear me.

"I love to feel you get hard for me." She says seductively before she moves to the other. I nod not being able to say anything else right now. She moves down kissing my abdomen now. Her lips are soft, full and slightly wet.

"Mmm how you feel inside of me." She continues as she moves lower and lower. I whimper I really whimper and I'm even surprised by it. Meredith smirks as she places a kiss to my inner thigh. The rolls feel reversed, I should be doing this to her, I should be worshiping her body not the other way around but goddamn I'm not complaining. She pulls back, her hand coming to hold my cock at the base. I cannot take this anymore, I want to be inside if her. I need it.

"Mer please, I w-want you." Do I realize I sound pathetic? Yes, yes I do. Do I care absolutely not because I am going to die if I don't get some relief soon.

"So big." Meredith keeps eye contact as she speaks, as her tongue darts out licking the protruding vein on the underside of my member. I can't help to buck my hips. I need something anything, she's teasing me now.

She chuckles, and I swear to god if she finds this funny I will fuck her so hard she won't know how to walk in the morning. "So hard too. Mm" I whine now, mumbling some form of baby as she takes my head into her hot, wet mouth swirling her tongue around it.

Meredith moans around my cock, I feel the vibrations of it go right through me sending a shiver up my spine. She moves down, lower and lower with every suck, every pull, every twister of her tongue. Her checks become hallow as she sucks harder, her eyes stay locked on mine. My head falls back as she goes deeper, my cock hitting the back of her throat and she pulls away immediately. "Look at me." It's an order and I know it but I can't. I cannot look at her right now. 

"Look at me take your cock baby, watch me." She's moving sucking my balls into her mouth as I look back down.

AUTHORS NOTE:
This is a double update so there's another chapter right after this one! 😏😉