You and Me

Meredith's POV:
It is snowing and freezing out but I don't feel cold anymore. Cormac was so close I could feel heat radiating off of him. "Let me take you home... show you how a real man teases you." Cormac says holding me. I shiver a little "you're freezing..." Cormac says. "Nick is a real man." I protest as Cormac takes his leather jacket off draping it over my shoulders. "He maybe... he's not as talented as I am but he could be a real man." I look at Cormac confused "I'm not talking about work Mer..." Cormac whispers. I shake my head. "We're not dating." I say. He looks at the ground so do I. "Pretty heels." He says I look back up at him holding my hair out of my face. "Thank you." I say smiling "they're hurting you." Cormac says rocking on his heels. I nod "they are, how did you know?" I ask. "I pay attention." Cormac answers. My phone starts to ring

"Hello?" I say. "You and Hayes are quarantined again. You're patient from yesterday has tested positive. Fourteen days back in the hotel."Bailey says through the phone. I sigh looking at Cormac. "Hey tell your man too, I see you guys messing around." Bailey says I smile and turn looking up at the window as Bailey waves. Cormac and I wave back "hi Bailey!" Cormac shouts as I put the phone on speaker. "Take her home Cormac!" We hear Ben say I shake my head "I'm trying bud she's very independent." Cormac replies bumping into my shoulder. "Damn right she is. She always has been, learned it from Miranda. Be persistent Cormac she likes you." Ben says walking to the window looking out at us. "I did not teach her this!" Bailey says as I look ove my shoulder at Cormac. He turns me so I'm standing facing him, he lifts my chin up moving closer to my lips "look! Look!" Ben says. Cormac and I smile as our lips meet. "Grey! Hayes! You're still in the hospital!" Bailey yells. Cormac hits the red button on my phone continuing to kiss me. I pull away. "Let's go." I say walking to the passenger side of his car. "To..." he replies questioning me. "Hotel. We're quarantined." I answer getting in his car.

Cormac pulls up to a red light turning his head to look at me. "Be my girlfriend. I'm ready. Please." He says I roll my eyes with a smile. "No." I say. He shakes his head placing his hand on my inner thigh "Cor..." I sigh right after I say his name. He chuckles as he starts to drive. "I didn't even do anything... I just touched you." He says driving slow. "Why are you going so slow?" I ask. He moved his hand slowly up my thing "I'm in no rush... car rides can be fun and this is the last time we will be out for fourteen days." He replies. I sigh again. "Meredith." Cormac says making his accent even thicker than it was. "Mhm?" I hum back. He smiles turning to look at me. I put my hand on his pushing it away from his destined spot. "Stop looking at me and watch the road please." I say Cormac turns back looking at the road.

Cormac's POV:
Meredith and I have been in the hotel for about three minutes. She is just laying her her bed with her legs hanging off the edge. I walk over hovering over her "hi." I say with a smile. She giggles. "Hi Cormac." She wraps her arms around the back of my neck. "I really like you hair like that; with the soft curl wave thing... it's cute." I say. She blushes a little but tries to hide it. "Thank you." She replies. "Can we cuddle?" She asks. I smile and move away from her grabbing her hand to help her up. "Of course we can." I say. She smiles all excited. "Let me- wait shit I don't have clothes." She says. I laugh. "Yeah no you don't neither do I." I reply "well I lied I have one hoodie in my car and one on obviously." I correct myself. "I have an idea." Meredith says. After about one hour of chilling in the hotel someone knocks on Merediths door.

"Hey!" Meredith says opening it. I walk up behind her to see it was jo. "Hi jo." I say. Jo had on a mask and was holding two duffel bags. "Are- do you have pants on?" Jo asks Meredith I chuckle. "Nope. I hate the jeans I had on so I stole cor's hoodie while I waited for you I mean I have on panties but nothing else." Meredith replies. "Okay well here. Cormac this one is yours it has two pairs of sweatpants, two hoodies, seven pairs of underwear, fourteen shirts and jeans. I packed you a toothbrush, and deodorant. Meredith, Maggie packed your bag so I don't know what's in it but she told me to tell you she packed you tampons, and couldn't find any normal bras so there only lace ones and sports bras. I packed you a toothbrush, hair brush, almost everything from your shower, hair ties... oh toothpaste too." Jo says. Cormac puts his hands on my hips moving them into the pocket of the hoodie I have on as he softly kisses my neck. "Thank you jo." I say as she places the bags down on the ground. "Cormac Hayes!" I shout. "Be safe. I need you alive Mer your kids need you alive." Jo says. I look at her giving an annoyed smile "you will be sorry if you don't stop." I say. Cormac moves away from my neck. "I'm not dying... Cormac maybe a dead person after these fourteen days but I'm not dying." I reply to jo. She laughs. "Okay well call me if you need anything else. "Thank you." I say as jo walks away. I close the door.

"I'm going to  kill you." I say turning to see Cormac. "Why? I stopped." He asks pulling my hips closer to his. "Exactly..."

AUTHORS NOTE:
Couldn't proofread. What do you guys think about them being quarantined again?