Need

Meredith's POV:
I'm not going to lie I'm kind of scared... I've had my fair share of vibratos in my life but never one like this... it's purple and has two stick like things. It goes really fast and has multiple levels, I know I can't come as fast as it's going to make me.

Cormac readjust in his chair watching as I stand up slipping my lace panties off letting them fall to my ankles. I bend down exposing everything to Cormac making him moan as I stand back up. I swing my panties on my pointer finger a few times before flinging them in his direction. I lay back down watching him bite his lip. "Please Meredith... let me help." I giggle turning the vibrator up then completely off. "Not yet..."

I turn the vibrator on the lowest it could go, pressing it on my clit.

Cormac's POV:
Meredith's hips immediately buckle as a loud moan escapes her lips "fuck." She moans. There's is a very obvious tent in my jeans. I unzip them as my shaft pops out. "Mer-" I moan watching her. Her eyes connect with mine as she turns it up one. Her moans get louder. "P-p-please let me help." I beg. Meredith turns the vibrator up all the way making her completely scream. She moans my name making me become completely weak. I want to pull her off the bed and sit her on my member but I can't. "Meredith-" I say watching her.

Meredith's POV:
I'm close and I don't want to be. I need to drag it out to tease him but I don't think I can.

I grip the blanket in my fist as I scream. Cormac stands up walking closer to me. He quickly in one motion sticks two fingers into my wet entrance pushing me over the edge. I throw my head back on the pillow as my eyes roll back. My legs start shaking lightly as I come everywhere.

Cormac keeps moving his fingers as I come down from my high. "Babe please I need you... don't leave me like this." He begs. I laugh. I said no sex but I can't leave him like that. He's so hot... his accent and his eyes god. I nod pushing his hand away from my core bringing it to my mouth. I lick them looking up at cormac before closing my lips around his fingers. He moans as I suck on them before pulling them out of my mouth. "No sex." I state standing up in front of him. "Please!" He says as I look down. My breath hitches as I see how big his member is.

I place my hand on the top of it gripping it extremely lightly. "Yes... please babe." He moans. I chuckle pushing him on to the bed.

Cormac's POV:
Meredith is kneeling in front of me. She runs her finger over my shaft before standing up. She kisses my lips pulling away after a minute "I love you... no sex." She says walking to the bathroom. "Meredith grey!" I yell.

Meredith's POV:
I walk downstairs after my shower in jeans and a t-shirt to see Cormac cooking in the kitchen. "Hi babe." I say bouncing my hair in a towel. Cormac turns to see me. "We're not talking." He says making me laugh. "But I love you." I protest walking closer to him. "Mhm..." I stop walking as Cormac's icy eyes lock with mine "I love you." He replies. He always says it no matter what he is feeling he says I love you. Its one of the things I like most about him. "I'm sorry." I say wrapping my hands around his waist. "It wasn't funny." He says. I can't help but laugh. "It not funny." He say pulling away from me. "I'll make it up to you I promise." I say pulling him down for a kiss. "Tonight?" I walk to the fridge ignoring his question. "Mmm no... no sex." I reply. I sighs dropping his head. "Are you crying?" I ask walking closer to him. "Babe- its sex... I didn't die, I'm not hurt, your not hurt, I love you... it's sex." I say placing my hand on his chest. "I just love you so much Meredith." He says looking at me. "You can show me that without sex babe..." I reply. "I don't want to. I want you to scream my name, I want to be the reason you relax." I smile placing my hand on his face. "I do, and you are" Three days. No sex for three days. You can kiss me and hug me and we can cuddle." I explain resting my head on his chest.

"Yo-you're burning something." I say standing up looking a the the stove. "Shit!" He yells holding the pan under the sink. "No! Put the lid on its geese fire!" I yell pushing his hand. "Jesus Christ, why don't we just order something? We can cuddle and watch a movie before it gets here and then go get the kids and tell them about everything." I suggest.

Cormac's POV:
I look at Meredith questioning what she just said. " everything or about us?"

AUTHORS NOTE:
So this was new obviously... I absolutely hate it didn't proofread sorry.