Messy

Meredith's POV:

I see Cormac breathing deeper as I message his balls and suck harder. Without warning he's pulling me up by my shoulders. Kissing me hard.

"Want you, need to be in you, baby please. Please Meredith." He's panting kissing me and it's mess but I love it. I nod as he pulls his jersey off of me piping buttons.

He picks me up flipping me in my stomach. "Shit Meredith. You have no fucking clue how bad I need you." I smile because yes I do. I really fucking do. "Are you ready for me?" He questions and it's cute, loving, caring, but holy fuck Cormac shut the hell up and fuck the shut out of me.

"Mmmhm" I moan more like whine as his hand come down on my ass cheek. "F-f-fuck me." It takes nothing more. He's slipping in me, I didn't say make love to me Hayes I said to fuck me. Fuck my brains out he really sucks at this. I want it to hurt, I want to scream. "Make me scream." I'm begging now. With that he speeds up. Thrusting in and out of me faster but not fast enough. I begin to bounce back on to him, our wet skin making a clapping sound with each thrust.

"Feels so good. So good." And "fuck yes Cormac!" Are moaned into the space in his bedroom simultaneously.

"I'm n-n-not gonna last." He's panting, thrusting hard, as I shake my head agreeing with him. I want to cum I want to come so hard and if he keeps going I'm going to.

"D-don't stop." This man does not listen to anything I say because he pulls out, flipping me on to my back. Cormac looks down at me, leaning to kiss me and oh I can kiss him from this angle. He pulls my legs up, pushing them into my chest as he begins to pound into me again and I'm losing it.

"Touch yourself baby, show me how. Show me how you like it." I clench around him at his words.

I hate pet names, yet again because they're possessive. Yes I used them with Cormac and yes he knows how I feel about them. And yes, yes, yes, yes when he is smacking into me telling me to touch myself and calling me baby I fucking love them.

So I reach down circling my clit, this my fingers.

Cormac's POV:

I watch Meredith's light blue nails circle her clit, as I thrust into her. She reaches down parting her fingers around my cock as I slip in and out, a loud moan escaping her lips. I up at her, her eyes are hooded but are full of love. I slip out by accident and before I can move back Meredith grabs me pushing me back in her self, her gold ring and matching tennis bracelet sparkle in the moon light. Her head falls back as an incoherent screams leaves her lips.

"Right there!" I laugh because I know. I can feel her clench around me. "Mhm, let go baby. I wanna feel you come."

Her eyes widen some as I push her hand away. I rub her clit the same way she was but faster, so much faster and it pushes her over the edge. Loud moans and whines fall freely from her lips, some sort of my name is whimpered. I move faster, my member twitching as she clenches around me.

"F-f-fuck m-m-merrr." I spill into her slowing as if I so. "N-n-n-no don't stop fuck Cormac." So I pull out moving my thumb like I was before as her back arches off of the bed. Thank god my kids aren't here because the scream that leaves her lips, the stream of fluid that just me square in the groan, is loud. Is erotic.

"S-s-stop-p-p b-b-babe." I pull back smirking because yeah, I just made that happen. I made Meredith Grey squirt all over the place and I'm fucking proud of it.

Meredith's POV:

I swear I passed out because I don't know how I got here but I did. My head rest on Cormac's chest, his heart beating into my ear. My legs tangled with his, his hand combing through my hair, the other rest on my hand that's on his chest. I sigh looking up at him. We smile simultaneously.

"Thank you." I whisper to hear Cormac laugh. "For what?" He replies I shrug lightly not wanting to hurt him or make him uncomfortable. "Just... living." He doesn't respond, instead he leans down kissing my forehead then brings my hand to his mouth kissing my fingertips.

"Thank you for waking me up like that." Is said after a few minutes. I smile rubbing my face into his chest. "Mmm thank you too." He chuckles before going quiet and I know what's going next. He want to know if I've ever down that before. If I've ever made an absolutely mess of myself in someone else's bed, in someone else's arms. No I haven't. That was the first time, I'm hoping it won't be the last though. To save him the trouble I decide to speak.

"I've never done that before." My voice is quiet, sleep laced, and almost bashful.

"You okay?" He questions. Damn him. Damn him for being sick a gentleman. Damn him for wanting to always protect me. I nod against him, not want to find my voice just yet. We sit with the information I've given him for a minute, silent, besides his heart in my ear.

"Are you... uh... upset with it?" I laugh at that. A full belly laugh because no! I practically begged for it. "It's not funny I-I- I don't want to hurt you or make you uncomfortable and I'm sorry if I did Mer." I shake my head closing my eyes.

"I'm only upset about it if it becomes my first and last time. Baby. Go to sleep."

AUTHORS NOTE:
Sooo that happened... how are we feeling?

DIDNT PROOFREAD