Just A Taste

Meredith's POV:
"Good morning." I hear Cormac say as he sits down on the bed. I'm still asleep I mean I'm up but I'm not fully awake so I don't move or speak. "Mer I got you coffee." He says. I hear him place the coffee on the bedside table next to me. I groan pulling the blankets over my head. "10 days. 10 days then you get to see the kids." He says rubbing his hand on the back of my leg because I was laying on my stomach. I shake my head no. "No? Why not?" I don't respond. I feel Cormac stand up and hear him walk around but I don't move. The blanket moves as I feel his hand on my back. "You gonna get up today?" Cormac asks laying next to me. "No." I say turning to see him. He pulls me closer to him. I lay me head against his shoulder. "Cuddles all day." I say as Cormac runs his fingers through my hair. "Mer..." Cormac says. I look up at him just looking in his incredible blue eyes. "Cor..." I whisper as he slowly leans closer to me. "Mer.." we're unbearably close. Me heart skips a beat as his hand moves up my side. My phone starts to ring I sigh and throw my head down on the pillow making Cormac laugh. "Shh. Hello?" I say picking up my phone. Cormac goes to tickle me but I give him a 'don't' face "hey Ellis." I say Cormac sits up. "Okay I'll see you in 10 sleeps. I love you guys too." I hang up the phone laying on my back looking at the ceiling. "Part of me hates your kids." Cormac says make me laugh. "That's not nice or helping your case." I reply. Cormac laughs. "Mhm. Come on time to get up." He says getting off the bed. "No. I said cuddles all day." I protest.

Cormac rolls his eyes walking over to me. He grabs the corner of the big white blanket and throws it, grabbing me at the waist flipping me over his shoulder. I squeal "hey!" Cormac laughs as he walks into his room. "Time to get up!" He says putting me down in the middle of the room. I place my hands on his chest "I'm up..." I reply he looks at my eyes letting his eyes drop to see my lips and back. I get butterflies as he repeats his action. "Cor." I say "hm?" He hums leaning closer to me. "Fr-friends." I say. He rests his forehead on mine. "You have your eye on a girl." I say teasing him. "That girl won't let me kiss her." He replies moving away from me. I laugh.

"Meredith I could be making this up, it could be all in my head but when I look at you. When I look into your sage green eyes my whole damn world stops. I feel something. Something I haven't felt since Abigail and I'm not saying you need to feel it, I'm not trying to force it on you but Mer, I'm asking if you feel it too... do you feel it too?" Cormac was standing a few feet away from me throwing his hands in the air as he spoke. I look down at the floor and then back up at cormac bitting my bottom lip. "First." I say. He shakes his head at me with a slight chuckle before picking me up and gently throwing me on his already made bed.

Cormac's POV:
Meredith looks perfect as always. Her hair spread out all over the bed, her arms above her head, in shorts and a baggy hoodie that I'm assuming is Derek's. I was hovering above her looking her in the eye. "Meredith, baciami." I say looking at her green eyes. She smiles as her hands run up my chest to my neck by my ears "I don't know if that's a good idea Doctor Hayes" Meredith replies. I bite my lip looking at her as she does the same. "Kiss me." I repeat. She moves her hands so they are at the back of my neck. "You're my best friend I don-". Meredith is stops talking as my lips lock with hers. I pull away the tiniest bit just to make sure she was okay with what just happened. Meredith leans forward kissing me again.

My tongue brushing against her bottom lips begging for entrance I move my hand to Meredith's hip slowly moving to touch her lower stomach making her sigh. I slip my tongue in her mouth. Our tongues dance together before I pull away laying next to her on my bed.

"Cormac..." Meredith calls. I rest my right hand on my stomach, while I interlock my left one with Meredith. "Meredith..." I reply turning my head to see her as she does the same. "What just happened?" She asks. "I kissed you." I respond making Meredith roll her eyes. "No shit... I had no clue your tongue was in my mouth." She replies. I smile because even though she was being sarcastic it was cute. "What does it mean?" She asks. I look back at the ceiling. "It means... friends who are quarantined together... kissed and it won't ever happen again. Unless they want it to but-" Meredith pulls her hand away from mine sitting up. "Shut up." She says standing up, I follow her actions grabbing her hips to pull her back to me. "Good morning." I whisper in her ear as I lick and bite it. "Mhm." Meredith says moving her head some. "K, that's all I needed." I say letting go of her. "Oh I hate you." She says walking into her room.

Meredith's POV:
"Hey Jo, what's up?" I say answering her FaceTime. "What's up with me? Mm no. How the sex? Is it good? Is he cute?" Jo replies. I was brushing my teeth in the bathroom when Cormac walks in. "No sex, no anything. Not dating." I reply as Cormac grabs my hips again. "I beg to freaking differ." Jo says. "Hey Jo!" Cormac says as I pull away from him to spit in the sink. "Hey Cormac how are you?" She asks. "I'm good... you?" He asks in return. "I'm... okay." Jo replies. I stand back up returning to the spot I was previously in. I look up over my shoulder at Cormac as he grabs my hips again. "See cute couple." I say. Jo shakes her head aggressively "hell no, no offense but you're not my type." Jo replies as Cormac leans closer to my ear "told you, doesn't think." He says before walking away. "Okay so did anything happen? I need all the deets." Jo says making me laugh. "Uhm we cuddle and eat together but that's it." I reply looking in the mirror as I braid my hair. Cormac walks in tilting his head at me. "Hey." I say as I continue to weave the strands of my hair in between each other. "Okay good. When you get home in ten days I have something for you to do." Jo says. I turn looking back at Cormac who's now leaning on the wall. "Jo I'm not doing that. I'm not going on a date. I'm... I have my eye on someone." I say looking at my phone. "But he's really cute." She protests. "No." I say as cormac walks closer to me. "Please just give him a chance, give me a chance." Jo pleads.

Cormac soft places his hand on my chin gripping it to turn my head to see him making sure jo could see what he was doing. I look him in the eyes holding a tight grip on my hair as he moves closer kissing me. He sticks his tongue in my mouth keeping it there moving back just enough for our lips to part but keeping our tongue dueling together. Jo gasps. As cormac leans back closing our lips before turning to walk out of the room with out looking at my phone. "Oh my god!" Jo squeals. I smile continuing to braid my hair. "Good bye jo." I say leaning closer to my phone as I start my other braid. "Do not hang u-" I finish my braid.

I walk back into my room to see the door to Cormac room is closed. I knock but there's no response. "I'm coming in so if your naked you have three seconds to cover yourself... one.. two... okay." I open the door to see Cormac sitting on the floor bye his bathroom door. I walk closer to him to see he is clearly crying.

AUTHORS NOTE:
Cliffhangers are my thing... what's happening? How do we feel about what happened?  Didn't have time to proofread I apologize if there's miss spellings.