Special: Audrey's Royal Makeover

(Note from Nironus: I'm gonna do two specials before I start D3. The second will be (YN) and Alice's quest to reestablish Hearts in Wonderland)

(Third Person)

Audrey, Daughter of Queen Aurora, stepped into a saloon that her parents had booked for an appointment. She coughed to get the stylist's attention. "You're new here aren't you? " She said with a fake smile. " I'm Audrey, Princess Audrey Sleeping Beauty's daughter. " The stylist said nothing as Audrey continued talking and sat down at the chair, leaning her head back to receive a head massage. " It's been a bit of a tough year. Ok it's been the worst year of my life. I was Prince Ben's girlfriend, on the fast track to becoming his wife and the queen. Until a little thing called MAL and ruined everything. I tried to warn everybody about bringing VKs from the Isle of The Lost! Sure, one of them ended up as my boyfriend for a bit but I'll get to him soon. But, nobody listened to me. Mal cast a love spell on Ben. Turns out she was working for her mom the whole time. I'll admit both me and (YN), the Prince of Hearts used each other to cope but... Jeez he was great. The perfect mixture of sophistication and a little bad I never knew I wanted. Anyways, the VKs were going to bring down the barrier, and let all the evil out. "

Audrey then sat at a table and got her nails polished as she ranted on. " Destroy Auradon. (YN) held a knife to my throat! Thinking back on it, he's so bad but does he does so well. Then Maleficent shows up with that crazy scepter and turns into a dragon. Mal did do the right thing in the end. She turned her mother into a lizard. Obviously, I needed a break from all that drama. I'm glad I stayed away because that's when things got really crazy. " Audrey then started to get her hair done. " Mal could not handle the pressures of being a princess. Didn't go so well. Mal dumped him again and got him kidnapped by Uma and her pirates. Uma, daughter to Ursula, and possibly the only person in the world who hates Mal more than I do. No way I was going to Cotillion. I was supposed to be presented as the king's lady, not Mal! I heard it was awful. Jane botched the decorations without me. Uma became a giant squid and Mal channeled her Mom and turned into a lizard. How am I the only one who sees how dangerous these villains are? No matter how much trouble Mal causes, Ben loves her and everyone thinks she saved the day. But I can't hide in the forest together. It's time to make my royal entrance. " Audrey got up and looked at her new look in the mirror.

" Ben and (YN) are gonna be sorry for letting this go. " She said before doing a show twirl.