D1 Part 9

(Note form ChoasBro: Hello everyone I just wanted to say I've decided to spice up the story and try something new. I'm not going to say what it is but I'll hint that it involves the reader and another Descendants character.)

(YN's) Point of View

I sat in the packed bleachers, watching the tourney game. The Auradon Prep Knights were taking on the Sherwood Falcons. Attending the game was never on my schedule but Evie had convinced me to come. I sat on her left side while Mal was on the left. Overall I could that tell that she instigated a change in myself. I haven't worn the paleness makeup ever since we talked in the kitchen.

Honestly, I was paying little attention to the game aside from checking the scoreboard every few minutes. There were only 40 seconds on the clock and both teams were tied. That dolt, Jay had convinced the coach to let Carlos in. I sighed, Carlos was probably the weakest out of all of us. Jay managed to get the ball and was close to the enemy goal. He dodged the shots than passed to Ben who scored. The people on the bleachers went completely insane in their cheers and celebrations. I participated to an extent to keep Evie happy.

My eyes then narrowed down to the field as I saw Ben grab the mic form the announcer. Ben's eyes then turned to us. I looked to see that Mal had locked eyes with Ben. A smile crept upon my lips.

" This is where the fun begins. " (YN) muttered silently. " Oh please no. " Mal said.

" Give me an M! " Ben yelled. " M! " The crowd boomed.

" Give me an A! " Ben yelled. " A! " The crowd shouted.

" Give me an L! " Ben yelled. " L! " The shouted once more.

" What does that spell? " Ben asked the crowd. " Mal! " The crowd answered back.

Ben then ran up the bleachers to get to Mal, everyone moving so he could get through. " I love you Mal. Did I ever mention that? " Ben Said to her. Audrey who clearly enraged threw her pom-poms on the ground then ran up to Ben. " Chad's my new boyfriend. So I don't need your pity date. She then ran off with Chad. I saw Evie leave in a rush. My instincts told me to follow her but I didn't know why. I jumped off the bleachers then walked to my dorm. On my way there I saw Evie sitting with someone on the bench.

I hid myself to eavesdrop on their conversation. I could only hear bits and pieces.

" We should definitely get together. "

" Yeah let's do it. "

After hearing those words, something in me sank and died. I just couldn't tell what it was.

(Third Person)

(YN) ran for the dorm. When he got there he slammed the door then leaned against it, tears streaming down his face. In a fit of rage, he drew his rapier and stabbed it into the door. (YN) sat on his bed to contemplate the emotions being stirred in him. A feeling of betrayal and loss. His thoughts were interrupted by a knock on the door. After cleaning his face up he went to the door to look through the peephole. It was Chad of all people. (YN) opened the door, facing Chad. " Hello, Chad. " He said. " What on this damn earth do you need right now? "

Chad flinched. " Audrey's throwing a party to get her mind off things. She, wants you to come for some reason. " He said. (YN) nodded. " Sure but I lack transportation. " He said. " Meet me out in 30. " Chad said. (YN) nodded then closed the door. He rummaged through his wardrobe and found one of his fancier suits. It was red and black of course. After putting on the suite, he walked to his desk and grabbed his kit.

After applying his paleness, (YN) looked into the mirror. What he saw staring back at him was not the (YN) Evie had encouraged him to be. This (YN) was the pale-faced commander who would potentially order the slaughter of innocents in the name of the Queen. (YN) scoffed. " I've gotten this far. " He thought. " There's no going back. "