D3 Part 1

(YN's P.O.V)

Ah, Auradon. Beautiful place, isn't it? See those castles over there? They may be cool but they pale in comparison to my Crims. Anyways, (YN) here and this is my home away from home. My Kingdom is still a work in progress. I never started off here or in Wonderland. See, I was born on the Isle of The Lost where all the villains had been banished. That was until Prince Ben decided that their children deserved a chance. I and four others were chosen to be the first V.Ks to come to Auradon. Fast forward through some shenanigans, Ben is the King, Evie is my wonderful girlfriend, I'm a full-fledged royal, and we are about to head back to the Isle to pick what will hopefully be a long line of V.Ks who get to come to Auradon and, find their happily ever afters, too.

We paraded down the shabby streets and slums of the Isle, happily collecting entry papers from the kids and teens we passed. I went to my old turf as my friends split up to visit and rally more.

From the North to the South

From the East to the West

Lost boys, lost girls!

You all know you're the best!

Hit the streets, it's your day!

Turn it up, now's your chance!

It's time to get up on your feet and dance!

Whoo!

Anybody wanna be like us?

Everybody wanna be like us!

Hey!

All the boys from Auradon

And the girls 'cause they know what's up!

Huh!

Your life could change today

Your life could change today!

These streets named after us

Because we paved the way!

Everyone come and take your shot

Now's the time, show 'em what you got!

'Cause everyone is gonna get their chance!

They said that being from the Isle was bad

Well, it's good to be bad!

And we're proof of that!

Used to be lost, now we're on the map

Used to steal stacks, now we're giving back!

Remember that

It's good to be... Bad!

If you got pride