D1 Part 4

(Third Person)

(YN) couldn't wait to begin his master plan of world domination. The others could do their trivial steal the wand mission. (YN) pitied them. They had no vision, no ambition. How they would they expect to do anything if they lake sight of the bigger picture! If Maleficent gets the wand then sure that's great for her. But, she couldn't possibly take on a united force of Auradon's heroes. The villains needed reinforcements.

He took out his phone and checked the time. Being wealthy on the Isle had its perks. It was getting late. The museum was nearby and the others were probably on their way. Similar to their plan, the museum held the key. For them, it was the wand. For (YN) it was the poisoned pumpkin. The same pumpkin who could transform anyone who is it into the dreaded Jabberwock. (YN)its mother learned how to control it, to use its destructive power to threaten all who opposed her.

(Note: If you have read the novel, Heartless by Merissa Meyer you would get the reference. In the book poisoned pumpkins were responsible for the creation of the Jabberwock.)

(YN) punched the coordinates of the museum then ran. The others must be there by now. He replied his paleness then continued on. By the time he got to the museum, the other VKs had just got the door to open.

(YN's) point of view

All of the pieces are falling exactly into place. As I walked in I noticed the guard sleeping. Either he was good sleeper or Mal worked the spinning wheel nearby. Our group split apart to find the wand. I began searching room by room. Inpatientence began irking me when I began running down on of the halls when I bumped into someone. My body swiftly grasped the situation. I grabbed his or her arm then pulled them up, our faces clustered together. There was no time to see who it actually was until I saw her face.

" I'm so sorry! I should've calmed down and not ran, anger just has that way of influencing me and-- "

I was silenced when she a finger to lips. Her face could be mistaken for a tomato based on how red it was.

"Thank you, Prince (YN) of Hearts. Catching me made up for it. "

We started into each other's eyes for what felt like an eternity. Then, we both broke down into hysteric laughter. I didn't understand. How was using our royal titles comical? I would be interested in figuring it out later when I had the chance.

" You are perfectly welcome, Princess Evie. Shall we search for the wand together? "

Evie smiled.

" Yeah, I would like that. "

I then took to her side as we began searching together for the wand. As we walked side by side I noticed her sneaking quick glances at me. Our moment was interrupted by Jay yelling loudly.

" I found the wand! "

The two of us ran towards the voice until we found him. I was perplexed, for a theiving dolt he had his uses. Carlos and Mal arrived a minute later.

" Ha! There it is! " Jay laughed as he reached for the wand. "

His hand collided with the barrier as he was launched back. The alarm blaring in their ears.

" Jay you idiot! " I exclaimed. " Carlos! Get to the control room and turn off the alarm and those damn cameras! "

" Alright! " Carlos replied. He rushed down the stairs.

I rushed down the stairs and found the room of Villainous artifacts. There I found it, the poisoned pumpkin. I broke the glass and picked it up.

" (YN) we gotta go! " I turned saw and Evie, a scared look on her face. " Leave me I'll catch up with you later! " I responded. " I can't leave you! " Evie cried. " Trust me, Princess " I replied calmly.

She nodded and ran. After grabbing the pumpkin I ran down to another room and grabbed the Vorpool blade. With the first stage of my plan complete, I fled the scene. Without the blade, nothing could vanquish my future ally. The only thing I regretted was that it would take me a while to get back to the school while lugging a pumpkin and a sword around.

(Third Person)

While (YN) continued his trek back to school the others had already snuck back into their dorms.

" In the name of Lucifer, Jay! " Mal cried. " Now we school tomorrow! "

Evie gave Mal a concerned look. " Quiet down Mal we don't want to get caught. "

" Is (YN) back yet? " Evie asked. Mal glared at Evie. " What do you care? "

" I don't. " Evie replied. " It's just I'm worried he got caught trying to steal some stuff from the museum. " She turned away. Her mind now conflicted. Did she actually care? Her thoughts were interrupted by a loud knock on the door.

Mal jumped form the bed to check the peephole. She unlocked the door just for (YN) to collapse through the door. He was able to plop the pumpkin and the sword on the bed before he did.

Mal and Evie helped (YN) up and sat him down on a chair. His breathing slow and heavy.

" Hello, ladies. It's been a long night. " (YN) said under deep breaths.

" What took you so long? " Mal asked. " You try lugging that around for a few miles, my dear Mal. " (YN) replied sarcastically. "

He smiled and got up. (YN) then grabbed the pumpkin and the vorpool blade and stuffed them into one of the closets. " What do you think you're doing? " Mal asked. " I have to hide it in your room because the boy's room is too suspicious. " (YN) answered. He then made his way for the door. As soon as he stepped out he heard someone call his name. He turned to see it was Evie. " Evil dreams, (YN). " Evie whispered.

" Evil dreams, Princess. " (YN) whispered. He then continued down the hall to the boy's dorms.