D3 Part 4

(Third Person)

(YN) and his friends entered Dr. Facilier’s Voodo Arcade. “ This place hardly changed. “ he thought. “ Daddy! “ Celia shouted as she jumped into her father’s embrace. “ There she is! “ Dr. Facilier called out happily, returning the embrace and doing a little dance with his daughter.

(YN) had forgotten how close they are compared to Freddy. We occupied ourselves while Celia caught up with her dad. “ I’m sorry for not being there to protect you. “  (YN) apologized to his girlfriend. Evie smiled weakly. “ It’s alright, (YN). “ She said. “ You were helping Zevon get his life together and how could you have known that Audrey would go crazy? “ Evie leaned in and placed a comforting kiss on his cheek. “ I guess your right, thanks. “ (YN) said. “ You make sure you get your cut. “ Dr. Facilier told his daughter. He looked over to (YN) and beckoned him over. “ Nice to see you again Dr. “ (YN) said. “ It’s good to see your business is safe without me. “ Dr. Facilier shook (YN’)’s hand and pat his shoulder.

 “ Good to see you too, son. Keep her out of big trouble, ya hear? “ He urged. “ Will do sir. Only minor mischief from now on. “ (YN) agreed, sharing a laugh with the witch doctor. He walked over to a small TV that Carlos was watching. “ Alerts of the sleeping spell keep coming in as it spreads throughout Auradon. “ The reporter said. (YN) stared at the screen in shock. “ Oh Lucifer. I have to get to Zevon and the blood as soon I get back to Auradon. He thought.

“ Uh, guys. Come look at this. “ Carlos called to Mal, Evie, and Jay. “ There are rumors that Sleeping Beauty’s daughter, Audrey, is behind the spell. We’re trying to discover who is responsible for these vicious lies, and which has villian perpetrated this evil. “ The reporter said, tapping the mic in his ear. “ We have an update. It’s what? It’s moving this way? It’s moving this way. “ He repeated frantically. The broadcast cut off as someone dropped the camera while running from the pink fog. “ You better have the serum ready when I get there. “ (YN) thought. We left the arcade with a renewed sense of urgency.

(YN’s) P.O.V

“ Wow! Rookie mistake? “ Carlos scoffed as we saw Uma’s pirates on our bikes. No one was on mine because I’d never forget my key. “ Long time nay see. “ Harry taunted. “ Get off my bike Hook. “ Jay said angrily, rushing Harry. “ Caught me if you can, Jay. “ Harry laughed as he sped away with his cronies. Jay and Carlos chased after them. “ Sorry, should’ve checked if you left your keys. “ I said to my girlfriend. “ Don’t worry about it. “ Evie said. “ Yeah, I’ll just buy you a new one. “ I agreed.

Mal and Celia went into the mines to get Hades’s ember. I and Evie went up into Mal’s hideout after locking up my bike. I plopped down on a couch, rubbing my eyes. “ I can't stop thinking about Audrey. “ I said. Evie sat down next to me. “ Is this my fault Evie? Could this have been avoided if I never had that fling? Been a better friend to her? “ My girlfriend wrapped an arm around me and rested her head on my shoulder. “ It’s not your fault, (YN). “ Evie comforted. I smiled and kissed her cheek. Whether she was right or wrong, I would soon wield the power to make things right.

(Third Person)

“ No. No, I want the Auradon guard handing out gas masks. “ King Ben ordered to a state official. “ Well, not everyone’s asleep. “ He countered the official’s argument before hanging up the phone. Auradon was crumbling around him and all he could do was sit and watch from the capital and prey Mal got the ember. “ Find out if anyone has seen Audrey. “ Ben ordered his assistant. “ And find out if she has a list of demands. “ The assistant nodded and left the room.

The king unzipped his jacket and sat in his armchair, rubbing his temple in nervousness. “ Just one. “ Audrey answered. Ben gasped and immediately got up, facing the Queen of Mean. “ I demand my life back. “ She stated, stepping closer to Ben. “ I have a proposition. I’ll wake everybody up right now. Under one… Itty-bitty condition, Beeny-Boo. Make me your Queen and we’ll rule side by side. “ Ben took Audrey’s hand. 

“ Did someone put a spell on you? “ He asked in denial. “ Just tell me who and… “ Ben said before being interrupted. “ You’ll what? Marry them? “ Audrey joked. “ Most people get dumped because they aren’t good enough. I wasn’t bad enough. How do you like me now Benny-boo? “ Ben stepped towards Audrey. “ I like the old Audrey better. She wouldn’t want to hurt Auradon. Just give me the scepter, and I’ll forgive you. “ He reasoned.

“ You’ll forgive me? “ Audrey snapped. “ I don’t think so. Sleeping is too good for you. “ Ben had no time to react as Audrey blasted him with the scepter, casting a monstrous spell on the king. “ Sleeping is too good for Auradon. “ She seethed. “ You know, Ben? I was kinda hoping you’d say no. (YN) sounds more romantic each time. Elsewhere, Fairy Godmother was climbing the steps of the museum for her wand. A blast struck her from the sky turning her to stone.

(YN’s) P.O.V

Jay pressed the remote for the magic barrier, allowing us to step through. Mal got the ember so her plan was a go. Perhaps I won't need to reveal mine. Either way, I had to get back to Auradon Prep and secure it. Blue energy began to crackle through Mal. “ Whoa. You got a little Hades thing going. “ Evie complemented. “ Thing packs a punch, huh? “ Carlos asked.

How is she able to control that thing when she’s not Hades? I’ll have to ask her about that later. I heard a thud-like noise and immediately turned around. Harry and Gil had dove through the barrier right before it closed! I drew my rapier and pointed it at them. Everyone else gasped when they turned around and noticed. 

“ We made it bro! “ The son of Gaston celebrated and hugged his friend. 

“ We made it! “ Harry repeated triumphantly.