D1 part 14

(Third Person)

(YN) stood at the outside balcony of the remedial goodness room overlooking the party outside on the courtyard. They really were setting it off. Evie was nowhere to be seen. (YN) had his reasons for not being down there. He was all dressed for it but never actually had partaken in such a party like this on the Isle. When there, he was either providing security with his cards or shutting them down. He heard footsteps. (YN) turned to see Audrey. Her dress gliding with her.
" (YN), we need to talk about us. " She said.

" There is no us, Audrey. " (YN) replied. " You know that. "

" I know. " Audrey said sadly. She walked closer to me and wrapped her arms around me. " I just wanted so I'm sorry for taking advantage of you. "

(YN) smiled and returned the hug. " I am too. "

" Friends? " Audrey asked.

" Friends. " (YN) replied.

Audrey let go and left.

(YN) looked into the night sky and waited. There was gonna be fireworks anytime now. " Hey (YN). " Evie said. (YN) turned and met his eyes with her's.

" Hi, Evie. " (YN) said.

" It's a beautiful night, isn't it? " She asked.

" Not as beautiful as you. " (YN) said.

Evie blushed and stood to his side as they gazed out into the stars. Her hand glided across the railing to meet his. She inched closer to his side and laid her head on his shoulder. The night sky suddenly became lit with the sparks of fireworks.

" Evie. " (YN) started. " I need to tell you something. "

" Yes? " Evie asked in a cute voice.

" I see you as something more than just a friend. I see you like the light in my darkness. The hope in my despair. Evie, I commit myself to you. Will you commit yourself to me? " He turned now, facing her.

Evie smiled and a tear came down her eye. They stared into each other's eyes. " Of course you dolt. " Evie replied. She stepped into (YN)'s arms.

(YN) chuckled and held her close.
" That's my line. " He said. (YN) then used her free hand to lift her face to his. He leaned in and the two kissed. The booming fireworks acting as a backdrop to their new romance.

(Hey guys it's ChaosBro. We did it! We finally finished D1! I'm so happy to able to share this moment with you guys and thank you so much for sticking around. Now for the not so good news. This story is gonna go on a hiatus while I continue on the other book I have out. Once that book is finished Ill return. Thank you so much for being my fans and don't forget to follow for updates. ChaosBro out.)