D3. P.11

(YN)'s P.O.V

We hung out in Audrey's room and waited for any sign of improvement. " She's slipping away. " Evie said sadly. She sat next to me and held my hand. Fairy Godmother had shown up 20 minutes ago and cured me of the Jabberwock serum. There was nothing she could do about Audrey. " There's only one person in the world who might be able to do something about this, and that's Hades. " Mal said. " Hades? He wouldn't do it. " Ben claimed. " Not without good reason of course. Give the Underworld back to him. " I reasoned.

" I wouldn't risk it and Olympus wouldn't agree to it. " Ben countered. " Audrey's gonna die if we don't do something! " I raged. Evie held me closer and calmed me down. " Actually, he might do it for me. He's my father. " Mal revealed. " Of course, I never thought of that because I was too busy being a monster. " I acknowledged. " Alright. I'll have to send guards to get him. " Ben agreed reluctantly.

" Thanks Ben. " I said. " Maybe I can hitch a ride. " Uma recommended. " The Isle is my home. Someone needs to be there to protect it. " Harry got up and placed his hands on Uma's shoulders. " Well, then, you will need your first mate. " Harry agreed. " The Isle will be in very good hands. " Mal commented. " Can I go, too? I wish I could be in both places. " Celia asked. Mal stood up. " I really think Evie was right. And... I do think that we could've been friends. And I'm really sorry that I lied to all you guys, except for (YN) because he already knew. You deserve so much better than that. " Mal apologized.

" And I apologize for messing with Jabberwock power. In defense, I was ever gonna test it on myself and the serum was still unable. " I added. " You two were just trying to do the right thing. Still gave us a hell of a scare, (YN). " Jay comforted. " Yeah. " Uma agreed. Evie got up and looked to Mal then to me. " I get it. " She accepted.

When the sun began to rise, Ben got a message that Hades was on his way. " Queen Leah arrived an hour ago. I'm glad that I was cured before she came because I doubt she'd bare to see what Audrey had done. " Whatever you two once had, she thought it was real. I'm sorry. " The queen apologized emotionally. I looked at Audrey. " It's not your fault, your majesty. I've already forgiven her. She was so obsessed with finding our love, she forgot the friendship that already existed. "

Someone knocked on the door. Adam went to open the door and stepped back, allowing the guards to bring Hades in. Mal stepped up to him. " Thank you for coming. " She said. " Didn't have much of a choice. " Hades stated. " Hades, God of the Underworld. Please wake her. I have political sway here and am ready to negotiate on your behalf. " I reasoned.

Hades lightly smiled at my attempt to stroke his ego. " Tempting, but when do heroes care about villains? " He asked. " She's... " Ben started. " One of your own. " Hades interrupted. " Right. When you guys try to destroy the world... It's an error in judgement. But when it's one of us... Lock them up and throw away the key. Right, Beast? " Adam looked down and didnt reply.

Hades raised his arms. " Yeah. I'm gonna need to use my hands. " He reasoned. " Mal turned to Ben to receive a nod. Hades massaged his hand to motioned for the ember. Mal place it in his palm. Hades's hair ignited as his power returned to him. He turned to Adam and growled. Adam monstrously growled back. How he did that was despite not being a monster for years was beyond me. Should've used his blood if I knew that. " Dad! " Mal called out.

Hades shrugged and moved in front of Audrey'd bed. He waved the ember around, darkening the room in blue light. Energy surrounded Audrey and lifted her upper body. " Audrey! " Queen Leah gasped as Audrey oped her eyes. Hades smirked and threw the ember, catching it and stepping back. " Tell me it was just a bad dream. " Audrey pleaded. " I'm afraid not. " I stated.

" But it's over now. " Ben said. He turned to Hades who scoffed. Audrey looked to me. " I'm so sorry. I wanted you back so much. " She apologized emotionally. Audrey turned to Mal and Ben. " I wanted to hurt you both. I wanted to hurt all of you. " Mal moved closer to the bed. " I have owed you an apology for... A very long time now. " She said. " And so have I. " Ben agreed. " And perhaps. I have owed you one, too. " Queen Leah admitted.